3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PeroAlxp 11.11.21 10:16 pm

multiple monitors. How to setup? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

So I will ask a question. I have multiple monitors. I noticed in the game there is an interface setting in which you can choose on which monitor to show the interface.
To enable the mode, you need to enable the interface configuration mode itself. Included. I can choose which side to show, from left to right. But this is how the game was launched on one monitor, and it remains.

The quality settings do not say anything about monitors. But the graphics settings, where you can specify the resolution, there is a choice of which monitor to use, the first or the second. But there is no option anywhere to use both monitors. Either the first or the second works.

Has anyone set up work with two monitors?

I must say right away that monitors are different, with different maximum resolutions. The first is connected by shdmi, the second by digital.
3 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Bervinov 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
you have no idea how awful the game will look on two monitors with different resolutions.
hdmi is the number.
DVI digit.
VGA (D-sub) -analogue.
I think the problem is that the monitors are of different resolutions. In the evening I dig deeper into the settings, I will write down what came of it.

P
PeroAlxp 11.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
Good, thank you.
I understand if the game is stretched across two monitors, i.e. the character will be in the middle, then this is terrible.
But I suppose that only some interface elements can be displayed on the second monitor, such as a chat, a map, game messages. It would be convenient.

O
Oleg Bervinov 11.11.21

PeroAlxp has
to disappoint you, "dual monitor support" means that the picture is "stretched" across two monitors