3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ant19521 11.11.21 10:16 pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider

What do you think is the best bow?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyRaider 11.11.21

the one that I pump (c) K.O.

V
Vexi 11.11.21

Composite bow (block), even though it is inferior to everyone in the speed of pulling the bowstring, but it breaks through enemies with a bang)

m
m haid 11.11.21

Compound bow, it's the most powerful!

a
ant19521 11.11.21

Thanks. I think so too.

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

For me personally, the most important thing is the visual component, the one that lies more beautifully on the shoulders is the best, I will give him performance characteristics. I play the game and, for me, it should be beautiful. I don’t want to have an ugly bow (with excellent characteristics) on my shoulders. Dear Lara, which one sits better on your shoulders? - everyone will decide for himself!

g
giga18 11.11.21

any, the main thing is that the players have straight arms

a
arinr 11.11.21

By the way, in arms.
The other day, at the next entry into the game (I have passed 100 long ago, I am having fun with cards), an automatic "Harbinger" shotgun (burgundy or bloody shade) appeared in the inventory. Essentially no different from the previously obtained simple automatic shotgun. There are now 6 shotguns in your inventory. But the question is: why did it appear? As DLS or as an achievement?

I saw the answer in a fresh blog. A community gift from publishers for the extras.