3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ingbelial 11.11.21 10:16 pm

Resistance warrior pack separate from the game (XCOM 2)

People have such a question - is it possible to buy a resistance warrior pack separately? Or was it just for pre-order?
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
v-hlam 11.11.21

Can
The incentive sells 849r.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

v-hlam

There is a Reinforcement Pack for sale.

Ingbelial

Most likely it will be possible to buy later, separately, in extreme cases it will be possible to roll a pirate one.

I
IamInASYLUM 11.11.21

I understand that I am writing a little on the wrong topic, but it was closed ... still, someone will be able to clearly say where to find a fighter from the pre-order pack. Steam license, pack activated. There are coloring pages, but the fighters in the armory are quite ordinary, where is the unique fighter, how to recognize him?

a
azrail13 11.11.21

IamInASYLUM
The rookie biography will mention his involvement with XCOM twenty years ago. That's all the uniqueness.

I
IamInASYLUM 11.11.21

azrail13
Thank you, otherwise I did not find any information about it in the net . But I don't even have such a fighter, well, as I understand it, this pack as a whole is a hack from developers to a greater extent. All the main things in the resistance will be.

h
harvat50 11.11.21

I bought a license. and there they write that it is already worth it. but I don’t see how to run it. there was a pirate. but here it’s dumb.