3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4artenak 11.11.21 10:16 pm

your account has been closed 10 (Diablo 2)

Good evening, be so kind as to have a problem. I can not log into the game account in Diablo 2. Writes your account has been closed 10
Maphak I don’t use cheats I didn’t use. Did not insult anyone, did not sell or buy for real money. (Today at 3-4 o'clock in the morning everything was fine today I could not log in. 4ertenak account. Uv Administration please answer! (Yesterday I entered an incorrect password 10 times. I confused several accounts. I am waiting for your answer. Thank you in advance. one thing yesterday I wanted to buy runes of milestones and 2 bers. Since I can’t write much in English, the Russian meaning of words. Communicated. I suggested that a person talk to VK, to which he said that he wasn’t sitting there. As far as I know, It’s not prohibited.
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
PROBAtw 11.11.21

proshai

M
MyatKO. 11.11.21

To clarify the reason for the ban, you must write to [email protected].

[
[FLAME] 11.11.21

pi4al 'bida

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

Today I
think I have a suspicion why X is banned)

4artenak 11.11.21

I, too, only here for what I can not understand read the rules nothing from what was listed there did not break. On writing to the Administration's mail, I am waiting for an answer or at least an explanation.

T
Torum. 11.11.21

4artenak I
was going to buy 2 berths for money, right? So you got banned.

4artenak 11.11.21

Torum.
for what money ?? Are you out of your mind???? I wanted to exchange for things! I collected a lot of different gear and wanted to wholesale gear on the druid +8 CK = stuck, Shmot for nekra + Torch,. Gear for Amazon + 4 ck + stuck. So don’t know don’t tell!

T
Torum. 11.11.21

4artenak
Who are you chewing here, a lover of "exchange" things through VK.

a
annortheone 11.11.21

Torum.
for what money ?? Are you out of your mind????
Such a number of question marks betrays itself, no doubt.

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

You put a space in front of the period - for this, perhaps, they were banned. And before the comma. Uzhs.

4artenak 11.11.21

Thanks for the spelling remark! But this is not the point now!
And about the question marks, I don't really like people who judge others by themselves.
Torum Read above what I wrote about the fact that it is not convenient for me to correspond through the game chat there it is necessary to write the Russian meaning of Words in English letters.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

4artenak,
SpoilerI want to know the explanations! Why were 10 accounts in D2 banned at once ???? What are you crazy about ????
PS number 8!

g_n I appeal to you. I play on this ake alone and no one else. trada for real is nebilo - since it makes no sense. I and so a wealthy person would run a ban on the ban. show plc skreen gde 9 trade for real. But I know that his It cannot be - more trada was not for real .. Uv. administration, I ask you to reconsider all the facts and unbanit. ATP in advance!

Admins what kind of chaos is that !!! I sit down and play, I think, I’ll go for a smoke, I’m coming out of my way, well, I’m hitting, I go to my account and I don’t believe !!!
He writes to me: Your account has been closed (8) This is a campaign for cheating! But I did not run a bot !!! Why was I banned? I just bought myself a junkie
anikh and hello! YES WELL I DIDN'T RUN A BOT !!! Bi wanted to know WHAT I was banned for ??? Or that necr 95 lvl in which I flunked the admin?
or for what ??? account name: Jesika_N_K

4artenak 11.11.21

Obsessed
Why did you write this?

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

4artenak
This is a sample unban application.

4artenak 11.11.21

QLinkee
Thank you, tell me where to throw it?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

4artenak, Myatko wrote the same already! =)

QLinkee, I've always wondered if it's true, in truth, I think ©
SpoilerxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4artenak 11.11.21

Obsessed
Thank you !! sent let's see what happens.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

4artenak, so I have nothing for that - Myatko unsubscribed with the second post. and he has a "sheriff's star" under his face, by the way. )

4artenak 11.11.21

Obsessed
Do you think he can influence my problem positively?

P
Patsa Vatsa 11.11.21

4artenak, if you start a petition to the admin with the words "I need to know explanations", the probability of a positive outcome increases by 15%