3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21 10:16 pm

The Folowing 4K (Dying Light)

By the way, the game looks stupid in 4K, I will share a couple of screenshots. Ultra settings, all features on, anti-aliasing off

Spoiler

14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shape102 11.11.21

I don’t feel the difference. But I'm glad that you go to max in 4K

I
I am Batman 11.11.21

Buttercup Bard
Well, you know, I think any 4K toy looks stupid. Even the old one.

A
Alex497 11.11.21

Bard Buttercup
It's strange that you have a gtx960 card written in your profile ... As I understand it, there must be 6 of them to run such a game with such settings in 4K. Well, certainly not with one.

B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21

Alex497
That's right, Gtx 960 4 GB, on ultras an average of 30-35 fps with anti-aliasing off, for example RotTR works with the same settings with 20 fps
The game is optimized cool

A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

This is all good, of course, but there is no point in the topic. Without a 4K monitor, it is not possible to evaluate the merits, and its owners already know about them. I've opened your screenshots in full screen and did not notice the difference compared to Full HD at all.

E
EvgenyDMT 11.11.21

Fade Baker
DSR turn on

A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

EvgenyDMT
This will not increase the pixel density. It is in it that the whole point is.

n
nickSIA 11.11.21

Fade Baker
That's right. With DSR, the picture is obtained as if with anti-aliasing without ladders. But it eats up a lot of resources.

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

Dsr is like a replacement for anti-aliasing, but the pixel density does not change. Personally, I don't see the difference between fhd and 4k. And there are no video cards for such a resolution yet.

F
FETT171 11.11.21

I envy)

A
Alex497 11.11.21

Buttercup Bard
Well, if that's the case, then it's very cool: D

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.11.21

this toy looks great both in fhd and in 2k and 4k and the optimization allows even graphic mods to be put on top without a special drawdown in fps (on powerful hardware, of course)

K
Kryogen 11.11.21

I switched on DSR on my Tish, but at 23 inches the difference is very minimal, just more smoothing of some corners, but it eats a lot of resources, it makes sense only from 32 ".

v
vip_ShadowShooT 11.11.21

+ I don't see any difference.