3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill22092 11.11.21 10:16 pm

What's with the Dark Zone? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

What happened to the dark zone after Beta? It became impossible to play in it! I run with a level 9 and a level 9 rifle, rating 4! But mobs sometimes knock down with one or two shots. I can’t fill them with a Rifle and with 50 rounds I can’t fill them! In the Open Beta, I ran with the same parameters and felled mobs normally!
Now I play and I can't even get out of the checkpoint.
PS I shoot in the head
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Claize 11.11.21

Kirill22092
Probably because the min level of bots has become 10, and the max. 30! Didn't think about it ?!

K
KILLJ0YS 11.11.21

Kirill22092
nothing that in beta was specially made access from level 4 to DZ, and in the original game, it is from level 11, therefore, the mobs are the same, and they are all elite, and there is also a need to pump the level of the gas mask, and even there, if you don’t gain the rank you will not be able to get loot from chests, etc., a lot of everything is not what was in the beta

M
Mr. Claize 11.11.21

Kirill22092
Swing your lvl 12 and kill mobs calmly, is it hard to think of it?

M
Mr. Claize 11.11.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
Ranked chests were in both beta ...

K
KILLJ0YS 11.11.21

Mr. Claize is
not in the places that I found by going there now)

M
Mr. Claize 11.11.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
And the location remains the same ...

O
Oleg Bervinov 11.11.21

Mr. Claize, well, no, there are much more chests, earlier they were rare in the alley, but now almost at every step

P
Polololon 11.11.21

What happened, what happened ... The balance changed, that's what happened.

M
Mr. Claize 11.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
That bitch, they did not change the number, they only changed the timer for updating the chests !!