3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raganrok 11.11.21 10:16 pm

New Game + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Completed the game with all the quests, then went through it according to the new game + only the plot and hearts of stone. I want to go through for the third time, but the new game + informs me that it is impossible to start, because not all tasks are completed. So, what tasks are we talking about, if the plot is completed?
32 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

why are you all screwing up this game like that? what a joke

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.11.21

after a new game + no more attempts. no new game + +, there is only 1 time

r
raganrok 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
If I say that I like the game, will you understand?

r
raganrok 11.11.21

Nikotinoz_
It's a shame. Thanks for the answer)

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

raganrok nope
, the replayability is rather weak, and all the relish of the game in the plot is pretty memorable

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
Ever tried to think about why so many people replay games over and over again, specifically Wild Hunt? Not just starting from your own point of view, but trying to accept the point of view of others?

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

raganrok Why is
it insulting? Start again NG +, with the preservation from which you started, what's the catch to start NG + after NG + ???

p
predator999 11.11.21

I myself do not understand what kind of joke is so zatrotit the plot so boring that after the 2nd passage I do not want to play. You can understand if 1 part of the Witcher goes through there at least different plots, even in the same plots, there may be different pictures in Geralt's thoughts that I still do not know what affects what. And the plot of the last part will not surprise you by heart with anything new.

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

Stribogg
Another version of the ending to see ... I just thought, and if the Poles NG + would run in a circle - NG ++++++ ... Some would boast of the number of pluses ...
predator999
Well, in the third witcher, there are three options with women, the plot is all different with Ciri, even the task at the lighthouse on Skellig, has two ending options. The guy in the tavern might not die. And the options for passing in the camp of witch hunters in Novigrad differ - with Triss you can take part in torture.

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Stribogg
can be because they are replayable, unlike the witcher?

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Stribogg
and besides, the games are replayed once every 2-3 years, and here in a year already 3 times, with games like the witcher, you remember everything as if it were yesterday

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
what organ did you read what I wrote? Not just starting from your own point of view
If you have only one opinion, personal, which one do you ask your questions at all, just to express this personal opinion again and again? What's the catch of the questions then?

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Stribogg
I answer close to the objective, how do I know what other people's points of view, that's why I asked this question

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

predator999
Someone forces you to re-pass chtol? Well, passed, I remembered, there is no desire to be in this game anymore, remove it from the computer and forget it .. Why do you come here and say all this, are you trying to persuade yourself? Who is interested in your opinion - those who passed once and forgot about the witcher, or those who replay over and over again? Ask yourself about this.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
You were told, you really like the game. Or are you still hoping. that you missed something and others know it, but you don’t? =))
And why did you decide that your opinion is necessarily close to the objective one?))) It seems that, if you believe the sciences from philosophy, any opinion of the subject is subjective =)

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Stribogg
It looks like what I was hoping for, here you are right, well, ok I have nothing against it, but it seems to me that you are missing out on a lot of good games by dwelling on the witcher

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
And I just think it is nerdiness when they play everything, not missing "many good games" =)) Everywhere there should be some favorites, in everything, in life, in games .. And why did I decide that this is "looping "? It's just that a person is so driven that he wants to experience it over and over again .. And you don't have it, so you ask questions, you really can have missed something in the Wild Hunt, some kind of thrill, drive? Something elusive for you?

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

predator999
And for those who play the game, skip dialogues, do not read notes, run through the plot, of course, it will not be clear. how can you play so much.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Bupycop
Buddy are all those people for whom the Wild Hunt is just another good game, among many others =)) As you said, they skipped it through the main plot, and put a tick in their minds.

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Stribogg
spent 100 hours on the game, completed all the stages except the gwent and the races, so you're wrong