3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saints russia 11.11.21 10:18 pm

Jock gamer

Darova people, I would like to know if there is anyone among you who really loves games, but at the same time plows hardcore in the hall and how do you do this combination?
26 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

another fan of Murazor ...

S
Saints russia 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
who is this?

a
alexzet3 11.11.21

I have such a friend who
lives in St. Petersburg,
but we do not communicate much, I know that
the fan of Battle and other shooters is swinging strongly at the same time

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

Saints Russia
Why a jock? ) And who is a gamer: how much do you need to play per day to get (and from whose point of view) the "gamer" category? Well, the criterion of "pitching" at the same time. Author, a question for you) First, clarify these two points.

rPeBoJL
Murazor .. no, I haven't.

a
as 11.11.21

Well, in the hall I do not plow, but in my hallway I give all my best, I also cut out with a jigsaw and play on three monitors.

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

Yes, spit on your biceps, normal guys have been pumping oil for a long time ...
Spoiler

M
MelShlemming 11.11.21

I found in the fourth Silent Hill the apartment of a zatroat athlete. One of Henry's neighbors had it. He had a computer and sports equipment in one room.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
no, I haven't.

happy man ...
Spoiler

m
masha 11.11.21

The gamer is a jock
Schoolboy a jock? Well, I don’t believe it. "Adults" people, what kind of research?
It was more correct to ask the question: "I am a nerd, I want to build muscles, is it possible in my situation?"

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

The gamer is a jock who alone with one weakest weapon is able to overwhelm everyone, including bosses in any game. And in strategies, he will destroy all enemies with the help of a peasant. This is what I understand the jock, but the jock.

-
-SlashuuR- 11.11.21

People are so imbued with stereotypes that they are looking for the dependence of the possibility of developing a physique on whether you play games or not. Well, on the subject, there was an acquaintance who lived in rocking chairs, but at the same time zadrotsya in potatoes, and I don't see anything unusual here.

R
Ruider 11.11.21

Isn't it possible to combine it? A very stupid question.

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.11.21

It is quite compatible. The zadrotskaya vein can manifest itself in different ways.

M
MacTire 11.11.21

I like to spend time playing games, but 4 times a week I train for several hours, you can't name me, but I keep my shape

A
Ansaphone 11.11.21

Almost all Dota friends live in gyms.

D
Denuv0 11.11.21

I go to the gym, regularly 3 times a week, the person is not good, because it is very difficult to gain mass, I gained about 7 kg in 5 months, on a simple meal, and as ill luck would have it, I had a temperature for a week, threw off 5 kg ..., then another about two kg. threw it off ..., I have a very fast metabolism, I start to gain weight when I only eat at least 4 times a day, and not in small portions, but in mountains ... I play games, but I'm not particularly nerdy. But for the last 5 years I have been sitting at the computer for at least 12 hours a day, before that for another 5 years, a little less, probably 7 hours. Vision is 100%, so this is all about the harm of the monitor to vision. Although people are different, and everything is different for everyone.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

there is nothing contradictory about keeping the aesthetics of the muscles and playing the game, and there is no.
However, paradoxically, I personally do not know anyone who would do this.
I'm not doing it myself, that's it.
and the pitching of the 80th level, they probably are. plow swing levels.

K
Klinokol 11.11.21

There are anybody like that, those who play a lot and go in for sports

M
MorirMerda 11.11.21

Ansaphone