3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackshepard 11.11.21 10:18 pm

FIFA Manager 11 Problems (FIFA Manager 11)

Discussion and problem solving (believe me, there are a lot of them)
237 Comments
Sort by:
p
phoenix513 11.11.21

Nice topic, bro

P
Petya Schur 11.11.21

how about playing in text mode when you play at the highest speed ... and you can't make replacements ... or when the injured ones are released by a camp (and this is always the goalkeeper or something)

p
phoenix513 11.11.21

I play at a high level of difficulty and you can make replacements in text mode.

P
Petya Schur 11.11.21

you can do it, but there are such matches that the wrong coat!

G
GOGI1990 11.11.21

it's okay what does it replace itself or sometimes does not do it at all!
did you finish the season? I've just finished one season, played the Manchester, I played the championship, I went to the FA Cup final and I lost both of the Champions League final! and at the end of the season, it was written that I was in the championship in the upper palavin, and in the Champions League, I was thrown into the quarter finals, and for the next season I was reduced by 150 million on transfer 0! and what a mistake ?!

S
Serg1945 11.11.21

I played 2 months of the season, everything was fine. Today I click "Load game", to which they write to me "Can't load saved game." What to do? I don't want to start over.
PS I did not install any add-ons.

E
Egorov250781 11.11.21

People, tell me how to put your photo in the manager, at 10 you just had to transfer it to bmp format and insert it into the folder, now the photos are there in tpi format, I translate it into that format, but when the game starts, he does not see it. What to do?

D
Daniel756 11.11.21

if the player's photo? then translated into the desired format with the desired resolution there like 2 format 360 and some other renamed these photos for the desired player, for example migel danny year of birth 08.15.84 then it will be Danny081584 then move it to a folder in the game directory. something like this I don’t remember exactly about the permission and how to change it, I haven’t done this for a long time

E
Egorov250781 11.11.21

Daniel756
no, I want to put my picture on the manager's image, and not use these moronic faces ...

D
Daniel756 11.11.21

I tried but not successfully, in fact also select the extension format and move it to the folder

S
Stormlance 11.11.21

what the hell with the English championship, who can explain to me? why all the staff that is available on the market (60-80 by rating, no matter in what area, be it management or coaching staff) send clubs like Leeds United nafig? it's just stupidly impossible to hire anyone, instead of them, if you start with ready-made staff, then some mediocrities work (18-20 by rating !!! and with one talent star and 4-year contracts !!!) it's just a joke -that)

for comparison, the Italian series - and my staff worked in Torino for a controversial salary (I walked in all areas) with a rating of 80-84, or the French Ligue 2 - there, in stud de Reim, they worked with a rating of up to 80. something fucking bug or th) discrimination is obvious, because the same French league 2 will be weaker than the English championship

E
Egorov250781 11.11.21

Daniel756,
in fact, it should be, but in reality it turns out garbage ...

D
Donkuzmak 11.11.21

And my igruha often hangs, especially after you win more than 3: 0. In fm10, this was not and it is very annoying. And someone else will explain why the photos of the players who were in fm10 in the initial version, before the patches, are not in fm11. Why it was impossible to leave them, instead, where there used to be photos of ordinary pictures, do they have a limit on the photo or what?

A
AdidasPetr 11.11.21

xs

K
Kardif86 11.11.21

Tell me pliz. I'm trying to start the game, it doesn't work. In general, no reaction. The mouse will sink a little and that's it. What to do?

A
Archangel_N7 11.11.21

Kardif86
reinstall the game with the antivirus turned off!

K
Kardif86 11.11.21

does not work

D
DELETExD 11.11.21

Hello! I have such a problem: after literally a couple of matches, the game freezes and do whatever you want with it! After loading saves, starting a new game or reinstalling the problem, the problem does not disappear. Help please, I will be very grateful, because I really want to play it!

[
[Roma] 11.11.21

How can you remove the league limitation ???

K
KoBpIk 11.11.21

Guys installed the game and it does not even start! I have already tried everything for compatibility and the game does not start!