3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arinr 11.11.21 10:18 pm

The Lost Bride Quest (Agda) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Found Agdu, died in a storm. Two brothers of the groom could not stand the shame that they did not take the bride and lost their dowry, committed suicide. But a key was found on the corpse. Probably from a drowned dowry chest. But the mark on the chest did not appear. Do you need to search for a bug yourself?
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pussy_ZARED 11.11.21

arinr
What do you think?)

B
Brikks 11.11.21

Pussy_ZARED
I would decide that I have to look for myself, like a chest in the estate, on a quest with Leto.

a
arinr 11.11.21

Sorry, I got it wrong.
Does this chest even exist?

M
Mankind93 11.11.21

This is a glitch, there must be a label.

k
kukulkan9 11.11.21

the sunken ship lies directly opposite the bride, the mast is visible. There is a locked chest on it. The key from him. only here is a bug in the quest, you take the key and swim to the chest, it appears "open", but you can't open it. No way. In English. forums also discussed this problem, everyone has a quest with a bug.

A
Anataniel Black 11.11.21

Or maybe someone can tell me how to get through this square in stages, because I search her corpse, and the square is being updated, come back here when you have the necessary tools to survey this place.

_
_Str75_ 11.11.21

kukulkan9
It didn't open for me either. And I handed over the quest, having already found this chest. The only thing that slipped through was in the dialogue Geralt said that he had found corpses and a chest with a dowry.

Anataniel Black
Searched the bride's corpse, then scratched the trail and dug up the brothers' corpses with a key and a note like, then floated to the chest that did not open and handed over the quest to the groom. something like this, if my memory serves me.

6eJIblu_BoJIK 11.11.21

Now I am doing this quest, found two brothers, took a note and took the key from them, floated to the wreckage of the ship under water, there is a chest. I opened everything and took the dowry, now I am returning to the quest giver ...

Complementing ... I passed the quest, I gave the dowry to Timmon along with the letter. All the rules, no bugs.

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

_HuKKoJIo_MaKuaBeJIJIu_
So that you are thrown and torn apart. Do you look at the dates of the last messages in general, fucking necrophile? This bug has been fixed in patches, why bring up these ancient topics?