3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QUlCK 11.11.21 10:18 pm

Invoker (Dota 2)

Recently I was very interested in the invoker. The hero is very strong in this meta and being able to play it is very useful. I have already tried 2 builds (qw and qe), I understood the essence of both of them. I don't get confused in the keys and I can cast the necessary spells at the right time. Well, this is the essence of the recording.
I need any advice on playing invoker. These are chips, interesting moments and everything like that. Those who can play the invoker at least a little, please help. Thank you in advance!
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 11.11.21

the first thing that comes to mind is

we collect the eul for sun strike, meteor and blast
with the tornado perfectly combine ice ox - while the enemy is in the air, you put an ice wall where it lands, and then you cast anything there - the enemy literally stands on the spot
before going to inviz, press 3 vex spheres - you will run faster
while standing in the mid lane, do not buy tango - 2 will start up, the rest will heal with kvass
before we finish off the creeps, press 3 exorts - more damage. you can throw alakriti on yourself, in order to finish off better,
never try to figure out where to throw a sun strike - it distracts you from your line. throw at guessing
collect urn - combine its periodic damage with cold snap. so the meteor and cold snap combo norms (again - periodic damage)
for split push through nekra and travel, throw alakriti on catapults, forjs or necronomicons,
if you don't know what to cast, use blast. he is always in the subject
while standing in mid, try to play less and make save TP - you can not always make a frag, and otherwise you will die yourself - just farm mid, you are also a carry
if your carry sucks the whole game - collect a desolator and throw on yourself alakriti, press 3 exorts. you will give out incredible damage
do not hesitate
to buy a refresher for initiation, it is best to take a dagger or force. but not together. never,
if you played badly, throw your teammates into the mutt - you really have a difficult hero
from the 1st lvl, you can farm the forest

added:
playing qw with build, swing e in the same way, at least in 1 on a small level, playing qe - take w. inviz will be useful too. do not neglect spells
always buy aghanim

Q
QUlCK 11.11.21

Nikotinoz_
Thank you, I didn't know everything. I will use everything that is written here. Didn't think about the tornado and the wall (thanks). At the beginning of the game, I take a zero talisman and 2 fires. If I swing through qw, then I immediately take the phases, then the urn and either drums or orchids. If through qw, then maybe I'll farm my midas after the usual botnik and then go to Eul, then maybe I'll do aghanim.
PS I can't play without aghanim, the CD ult is too long, and you can give a lot of spells.
Perhaps a series of defeats awaits me, but I will learn to play with Invoker :)

A
Anomel Suna 11.11.21

Blackye
Invoker is one of the most useful heroes in the team. With the proper skill, he can twirl "you know what" the entire enemy team. The main thing is to constantly cast, use as many skills as possible ...

Yesterday I played in a team with an invoker. During the game, he saved me 5-6 times, while he managed to play hide and seek with the enemy heroes in invisible :)

PS I can't play as an invoker myself. Love two-button; D

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

here about this Elvis is ...

Q
QUlCK 11.11.21

Den Good
I know that invoker is very useful. played juggernaut recently, I was doing well. I fed myself a fast BF, made a manta to drop the orchid, a dominator for survival. But at some point, I just couldn't fight normally. As soon as I gave my ult and left the blade fury, the invoker immediately gave his crack, not allowing me to calmly attack. Even the manta ray didn’t save me, and I didn’t have time to farm the bkb (I had to do it right away)

Q
QUlCK 11.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
Video not working :(

Q
QUlCK 11.11.21

Den Good
Despite the complexity of the invoker, playing it gives me great pleasure. It's not boring to play on it, the game is dynamic and in any situation it can be useful :)

S
SemyStall 11.11.21

Blackye
You can download a script for a quick cast of skills. You will not get confused in the spheres.

Q
QUlCK 11.11.21

SemyStall
I would rather get confused in the script itself and its installation than in the spheres: D

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

Blackye
Really .... https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCHlI5gHoLnnx3uiv2HPbyug a guide to Huskar there.