3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faceless void 11.11.21 10:18 pm

The game hangs (faces uplay) on two 980Ts, and when .... (Far Cry 4)

4 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faceless void 11.11.21

Cry from the heart, people help me, when I had two 780s I played Far cry 4 without problems (uplay license), 90% has already passed a little
bit, and then I bought two overclocked 980Ti and then it started: from 2 minutes to 30 minutes and that's it the computer hangs tightly, even ctrl + alt + delete does not always
help to close the game, that is, 50 to 50 or ctrl + alt + delete or resets, MSI Afterburner has already tried to reset the frequencies first to
-100, then -201 (below it is impossible) and still , at least go back to a friend and buy back two 780s to finish the game !! I've already googled and what I
just didn't do, win 7 ultimate, other games are all normal (I don't have ubisoft other games, because I don't play anything except fakrai from these
bastards) HELP, it’s a shame to cry ... already Primal came out and still the 4th didn’t work. Let's say in GTA5 everything is ok, in Larissa everything is ok, in Witcher 3 everything is
OK, ONLY HERE is this, help me out.
And do not confuse me with a non-black screen at startup.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

If you put new firewood, try to roll back to the previous version, or vice versa, respectively.
I think they will help you faster in those support for the yubiks than here.

a
alxelas 11.11.21

saa0891
I asked a question in those support - I waited a couple of days for an answer. Then he himself found and fixed what the problem was)))

F
Faceless void 11.11.21

Thanks to Warcraft (I also thought about firewood), he said to put the old firewood, and I put the very first firewood for 980 in the nvidia archive
353.06-desktop-win8-win7
And everything was FIRE !!! I got 7 missions and the end of the game, and so I captured all the outposts 24/24 and all the bell towers 17/17 are shorter than 80% of Achivoks already!
thanks to your favorite PG site!