3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rocket prince 11.11.21 10:18 pm

Power armor dilemma (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone.

I run in the most powerful and pumped armor X-01. But as the story progressed for the brotherhood, Legendary elements of armor began to appear, but below the level - T-60. On the one hand, the first has significant strength and protection, on the other hand, special. properties. What's better? Is it realistic to find legendary armor for the X-01?
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

You
can find Rocket Prince , but it randomly drops out, and so on the extreme, you can use the console to assign a legendary property to things, if, of course, you play on a PC

S
Sallar 11.11.21

Really. Although the majority did not assemble the full set of the legendary X-01 "honestly", they added properties with the console. I haven't shaken out a few pieces (previously, you could shake legendaries with save loads)

R
Rocket prince 11.11.21

_Salar_
and where to find them?

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

_Salar_
A complete set of X-01 can be obtained only in one place, and even then if the level of GG is at least 60 (somewhere like that). In the building of Court 35 there is always a full set, but if the level of the GG is low, then the armor will be different, incl. before visiting, it is better to save and check if the level is still low, then return later. 100% of the armor will be in the "old shack" in the bunker (in the radiation area), but there is no one leg there. Also, the X-01 armor is in the swamp, next to the Construction Site in Murkwater, and there are no longer two legs. Pumping armor by the GG himself surpasses the parameters of the finished legendary, but you need to pump all the necessary skills.
Spoiler

f
falsh777 11.11.21

nestrbob
Like 30 worked. On the 35th level, I took approximately from the 35th court.
Spoiler: Coincidence? I do not think...

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

falsh777
Maybe it depends on the version of the game? During the first playthrough, I took X-01 to Court 35 at about level 50, and in the second I came to 52m, and there T-60, I was already playing at v 1.3.45. Maybe the game is generally from the bulldozer, the level of the GG considers, but you can take it there.

S
Sallar 11.11.21

nestrbob
He talks about legendary properties: for example +2 to strength, invisibility, and the like. It is clear that it can be upgraded in the same way as ordinary armor and at maximum speed it will be the same, but + has additional characteristics that ordinary armor does not have.
And the location is, for example, on the map all the places on this site lie, and even so Google gives out nemeryanno where to look for pieces.

S
Sallar 11.11.21

Rocket Prince The
location is, for example, on the map, on this site it lies, and even so Google gives out a lot of where to look for pieces.
for example read here:
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/gde_najti_silovuyu_bronyu_anklava_h_01-882745/
see here:
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/interaktivnaya_karta_mira_fallout_4-167220
level is answered above depends on how (the main character), the higher the level will fall, the small level will give simpler pieces of T-45, T-51, T-60.

e
enro 11.11.21

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

_Salar_
For two full passes of the game, I have never found the right leg of the X-01 for the second set, and the poor one-legged man still stands. The rest of the junk of other brands is more than enough, there is nowhere to put, and the second set of X-01 is always incomplete.
Spoiler

A
Alexander Stefanov 11.11.21

If one leg is missing, then you can look for it east of the university point, There, next to the mainline of the armored personnel carrier in a puddle of drowning, and in the same place in the middle of a puddle, under water, legs and torso from x-01.

A

PS From the "land" power armor can not be seen, you will have to swim.

A

Yes, and regarding the main question of the topic. I would stay in x-01, because The bonuses from the Legendary T-60 are not very high.

S
Sprintin 11.11.21

xs, found on lvl 30 no more than a complete set of x o1, everything crawl in it!
but what's even funnier, I did not find the second set)) already 68 lvl!
at the expense of the legendary xs, put the mod and craft itself on any weapon! mod is quite normal, not cheating.

i
intolerable 11.11.21

fig you. played 170 hours on the hardest. never found the legendary power armor. even the simplest one like T-45. Are they from monsters like simple armor falling out?

S
Sallar 11.11.21

Yes, they fall out, if honestly I shook out only 4 parts of the legendary, the rest were ordinary.

z
zamkovol 11.11.21

Rocket Prince
You can build up legendary effects without using mods.
You can see the screenshots of my suit here, pay attention to the strength
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/silovaya_bronya-869139/#comment-14678054

B
BlackTigerTK 11.11.21

nestrbob
X-01 elements can be bought from Rhodey from Atomic cats. Only rarely fall out.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.11.21

zamkovol
What is the difference between using mods and using the console? Basically. The Legendary Modification mod (if you do not put the simplified mode) takes into account the availability of skills and the necessary elements for crafting. The console doesn't take that into account, does it? So isn't this cheating?

z
zamkovol 11.11.21

BlackTigerTK
For me, a mod is outside interference in the game code, something that is connected from the outside. Therefore, it will affect the stability of the game. After I stopped experimenting with mods, the game stopped crashing and slowed down in every possible way. The bugs are gone. That's the whole point. And if you use mods, it becomes not interesting to play. This is of course my opinion