3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ekimma 11.11.21 10:21 pm

The economy is in the game. (Fallout 4)

I went behind the BS, went behind the Institute and began to suspect that I was not catching up with something! Namely: I do not understand at all how and by whom trade or deliveries are carried out! The settlements are all working, successfully and fruitfully, caravans scurry around the Commonwealth like lice on the homeless, but why is this ??? Help eliminate the gap !!!
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 11.11.21

Ekimma
The economy is simple here. Caravans are actually only needed for the construction phase. They do not transport anything except materials. The settlements can be beneficial in material terms - by building shops, this will delight the settlers + profit from the sale of junk. You can collect the gruel (or take it from the workbench - the settlers put the grub and trash there) and sell it to them.

r
rosomaha7 11.11.21

Aips95
From the workshop ?!

E
Ekimma 11.11.21

Aips95 Strange.
On a farm located by the sea on the territory of shit pumping (they still need to repair the pump according to the Atomic Cats quest), a man gets me with questions like when and how much to push potatoes! And there are shops, there are even hospitals only meaning ??? 30 seconds of clicking the keyboard and lids can fall asleep Boston half a meter (((

A
Alexey Mulyukin 11.11.21

I was also worried about this question sometimes you build you build and then you think what for, you could do something like develop a settlement with a stalemate only you can continue the plot

A
Alexey Mulyukin 11.11.21

well or something like that

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 11.11.21

A few words about economics in Fallout 4: NO!