3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ahil69 11.11.21 10:21 pm

The direwolf is dead (Far Cry: Primal)

During the hunt for the ice wolf at the very end, when it was necessary to tame it, my beast took it and finished it off, now it wants to be dead and nothing can be done with it, the task constantly actively tried to leave to perform another task, then returned in the hope that it would come to life, but it’s not there It was lying dead in the den, it's a shame because I did not save it. Who faced a similar write
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 11.11.21

Ambush so ambush

A
Ahil69 11.11.21

Shadow_QZ is
in general trouble, he was the last one)

a
astra30naft 11.11.21

Start over and go without auxiliary animals, or recall them otherwise, and you will start over. Incidentally - have you tried restarting igruhu ?.

A
Ahil69 11.11.21

astra30naft
tried (

a
astra30naft 11.11.21

Ahil69
start the mission first then, what else could there be a way out? I think only this

S
Shadow_QZ 11.11.21

Ahil69
Try to get away from loka, transfer to the village, start another mission. We can reset this and start over

V
VALERSON0502 11.11.21

-Ahil69-
Already repeatedly said that before taming someone, first "get rid" of your assistant. If you ever succeed in doing such a trick, then consider you a HERO !!!

A
Ahil69 11.11.21

Nothing helps, I decided to go through again, but this time I will be smarter)

V
Victor 11.11.21

The direwolf is dead The Starks are outraged
!

A
Ahil69 11.11.21

Boland
, damn it really made a mistake, I hope the Starkey will forgive)))

N
Nikolay Milyuchenkov 11.11.21

I have a similar situation, only it was not my pet who killed him, but the enemy NPCs, now it is not clear what to do, after that I went through many missions, it’s not clear how to hunt for the wolf in a new way, since it is written that hunt for the last leader. in general, the quest = (and the main thing is not to abandon it.