3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante Kratos 11.11.21 10:21 pm

What class is better to cross with a shooter! he is a demolition =) (Grim Dawn)

Guys tell me! what class is better to cross with a shooter! he's a demolition =)
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandfather MastDai 11.11.21

In order not to create a separate topic, I will unsubscribe here.
Advise which class to choose second to the Soldier? I love to chop up enemies in close combat with a one-handed sword and shield. I pump all the glasses into the soldier, I just can't decide on the additional class. And if you download a pure soldier, will not difficulties arise later?
And what can you advise on piety? What constellations are best for a soldier?

D
Dante Kratos 11.11.21

People take Svetoslav to the soldier - Shamanchik! I personally have a Hero -Assassin and a Soldier! I like everything =)

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Dante Kratos
Believe it or not, many advise the soldier.

L
LeValet 11.11.21

If you are interested in more survivability - Soldier. If you want more damage - Arcanist. I like Soldier + Demolition = Commando better. Imba is wild, + there is always an opportunity to switch to miles (with a fire-lighter strike) and punch something like Sharzul over the head. But in any case, in order to shoot normally, the gun will not be enough, only pistols (two through a medallion), and a bunch of afixes for all the clothes.

A
Alex side 11.11.21

It's better to take an arcanist to the demolitionist, as for me. DPS is high enough, but there will be problems with survivability.

T
TimKar 11.11.21

Polololon
LaValet I
support, soldier + demolition is a topic.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.11.21

Anyone fit. There is no "up to notes stack" here. It all depends on how you want to play.

L
LeValet 11.11.21

Svetoslav
Take the battle mage. Soldier + Arcanist (Mystic). A sufficient amount of control and protection (and from both specs) and the ability to sharpen on different types of attacks (both physical - bleeding injury, etc. and magical, emphasis on the arcanist through "Iskandra" (passive buff)). Hence the variability in the choice of constellations. The guard is quite good (+ Shaman), but here all the same, the option with the electric build is not very good, but it is the most bleeding. About Commando is unsubscribed above.

G

What is the best skill to pump for AoE damage? I play as a melee, the main class is "Soldier". I have not taken an additional class yet. Upgraded to lvl 20. I tried to swing the Circle kick, while I invested only 4 points in it, the effectiveness is zero.

A
Apatridus 11.11.21

Svetoslav
In my opinion, the soldier from the AOE only has a circular blow) In general, take an additional class. If you want to deal purely physical damage and bleeding, take a blade or a shaman. Blademaster is now OP. But it is better not to pay attention to the witcher.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Svetoslav
Take the shaman to additional classes. He has a passive circular attack that steals health and causes bleeding. There is also a passive skill that triggers a shockwave during critical attacks, but works if no other passive special attack falls on the strike, like those that the soldier has (passive techniques) or the one that the shaman has, and which he wrote above.

G

Apatridus
at_sagor
Thanks, I'll try. It is a pity that it will not be possible to change the additional class later if you made a mistake with the choice.

G

Please advise on the Soldier build. Does it make sense to download these two triggers at the same time - "Markovian Advantage" and "Fighting Spirit". Will they reduce the chance of each other being triggered,
Build, or is it worth throwing points somewhere for greater efficiency?
For example like this? Is it worth pumping the trigger (3) - "Zolhan's Technique" for the tank? And will "Rhythm", trigger (4) - "Fighting form" help to strengthen?

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Svetoslav
Download both skills, they do not interfere with each other: "Markovin's Advantage" is triggered by your attacks, while "Fighting Spirit" is triggered when you hit you - they even theoretically cannot interfere with each other. I would not recommend investing points on "Markovin's Advantage" when the chance of its triggering ceases to grow. "Zoltan's technique" should also be pumped - after all, an additional passive chance to hit three people at once, but also as long as the chance grows. "Fighting form" strengthens "Rhythm" well, especially at some point (at which point I don't remember anymore) it allows hitting with the final movement not two, but three, which in itself is already cool.

PS A clean tank at high difficulties will simply surrender if it plays alone - it stupidly will not be able to repulse enough damage to kill "fat" enemies. Remember - the shield and your armor are already sufficient protection, do not forget about your power.

G

at_sagor
Thanks for the detailed answer. By the way, on alpha, I did something like this, by the level of 50+ my tank became glass.

L
LeValet 11.11.21

Svetoslav
According to the build, do not swing active skills above 5, it is not worth it, passive (especially situational, there is enough Spirit for 5k behind the eyes) above 7. The technique does not play in any way with the Spirit (the spirit is triggered from the received damage when the technique is from your attacks). If you want an AoE from a Soldier, add points to your Combat form (continuation of the Rhythm field) somewhere by 7, you will like it. Dash also helps very well, with a low CD it is quite good to use it not so much for rapprochement as for control and damage on packs of enemies. In general, the Soldier is more valuable as an auxiliary branch. "Fighting Spirit", "Will of Menhir", "Military Tempering", "Combat Experience" - this is what is really the most delicious in a Soldier, I would advise you to look for damage in other fields of Mastery: Fencer (Soldier + Nightblade), Commando (Soldier + Demoman ). Guardian (Soldier + Shaman) and Warmage (Soldier + Mystic). The Witcher (Soldier + Ocultist) is not bad, in principle, just as a tank, but the tanks themselves are not particularly needed. So it is more expedient to collect a damaging strong man, strengthening the resistance with constellations and all kinds of enchantments.

G

Tell me how you can raise resists against health damage, chaos and ether,
Spoiler and then flew here to the Chthonians, which is in the east of the thistle, so their boss in the shelter chased me like a puppy in the corners, miraculously survived, and then only because he ran away on time and frantically swallowed the potions. Although simple mobs ditch in tatters, without straining.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Svetoslav
In the beginning it is a headache for everyone.
Resistances can be raised by attaching components to equipment. The ethereal soul gives resistance to the ether, but it surrendered to the war in figs - it is preferable to insert a "deformed jaw" into medals and amulets. Black Tallow (Molten wax or something like that) gives a little resistance to chaos, but it is also in medals and amulets, a soldier she, too, gave up to hell. Sanctified Bone is a pretty good option - it raises resistance to damage to health and chaos quite well, and damage against undead with chthonians increases, it is inserted into a headgear. insert muddy blood as an additional way to increase physical damage, but you can donate - this is not critical. Nothing else comes to mind from the components.
It was also not bad with the help of star skills to catch up with resistance, but the war with physical damage clearly wanted to go to other constellations.

G

at_sagor
I have cloudy blood in the rings, and most of the listed components are not yet available to me. Thanks for the answer anyway.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Svetoslav A
small indicator of these resistances of the level of commercials before the 50th is not critical, but then they start to hit hard - there it is worth thinking about the balance between damage and defense. At this point, something suitable from the equipment can be caught.