3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xlebaska 11.11.21 10:21 pm

Pirate multiplayer (Napoleon: Total War)

It seems that Mp can be played in the same way as in the recent AlienvrPredator, that is, by replacing / throwing steam files into the folder with the game -> http://www.playground.ru/cheats/41131/, then with the Steam in the game opens the multiplayer and LAN options.

write to me on skype try with someone
66 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xlebaska 11.11.21

today I played with the chel on no (in the above way) the
company and the battle, everything works fine

l
luzianin 11.11.21

Already played a couple of times .. here is my ICQ: 467013489

w
w1rt 11.11.21

I did everything right, but choosing "Network game" in the menu writes that "first connect steam", please write the instructions in more detail.

V
Vlad_pro killer 11.11.21

same!

X
Xlebaska 11.11.21

1) we throw the files of the steam appid into the folder with the game. www.playground.ru/cheats/41131/

2) Turn on steam and start the game, if everything is done correctly, a steam overlay will appear in the game and the Mp tab is open

3) check with a friend and play

Important !: It is necessary to disable / do not install the last visual beta update on steam

l
luzianin 11.11.21

Do I have one game with a rank? Only that I had a naval battle .. cool))

n
nehitman 11.11.21

Does it really work?
And if possible, then write more detailed instructions on how to gamble over the Internet.

V
Vlad_pro killer 11.11.21

Everything robs))))
Now

n
nasiliy me 11.11.21

Guys, tell me: now it finds the server, but it cannot join - it writes different versions of the game! Or is it necessary to gamble only with people who also installed this particular file? And if so, how to do it?

R
Rap123 11.11.21

Does it find many servers? I have 1-2 and that's it. And when joining the server, he writes that there are no free places. Does everyone have it?

n
nasiliy me 11.11.21

I also have no more than 2 but writes, they say, different versions. What to do?

l
luzianin 11.11.21

It became completely empty for me ..... before, even when I hosted .. then someone connected .. periodically and here .. dull ..

M
Messere 11.11.21

Anyone could suggest how to open a port on a computer through a firewall? I'm not hosting. I see games, but I can't connect, create them too. "Failed to host". I read it somewhere a long time ago, when it was the same with Borderlands that you need to open a port, but it's not clear how.

_
__LeX__ 11.11.21

Rap123 is the same for me.

T
Toha.Kiev 11.11.21

It seems that I did everything as it should, but I can not connect, writes different versions? Who knows what is the reason, how much time has passed here, what other pancake other versions have passed? Can you play only on full and not on a repack?

x
xxx Anonim xxx 11.11.21

The same problem with the version, help someone realties.

R
Rap123 11.11.21

Toha.Kiev

Multiplayer works only with the full version, it will be thrown out on the repack and not entered the game! Download the full version, or upload the missing files to the repack!

N
Nevermore 11.11.21

I downloaded the repack version, tried to play with a friend. Writes that the wrong version of the game. And I have a repack, he has a complete one. But I have companies in Europe open on the Internet, etc., and he only has italy. How can he open all the companies?

T
Toha.Kiev 11.11.21

Nevermore
Do you plow with others? Above Rap123 wrote that the repack does not roll. You need to download the version for 14 GB pancake. ((((

N
Nevermore 11.11.21

Toha.Kiev
Downloaded the full version, the same as his. And he downloaded the repack, now I'm installing the full one. And he is a repack. That is, in incentive we will have 2 different versions, full and repack. First, let's try to play 1 repack in two, and then the full version. As it turns out, then I will unsubscribe.