3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Nikoruk 09.11.19 03:54 am

Defense and counterattack (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Guys, please explain in detail the mechanics of protection and counterattack, can't understand the moments in which you need to press, and the splint was told that have to hold a certain key depending on the direction of attack of the enemy, it seems so... Actually explain the full mechanics of defence and counter-attack, thank you)
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
I4igoK 09.11.19

Defense (parry) works like this:
When the head of the enemy, a red halo appears, press button towards him, the direction keys is W-S-A-D and hammering the LMB, if you play on a standard control scheme. In order to accurately work, Dalby W multiple times will be seen as the hero puts forward the sword, blocking the attack, run key can be pressed, since the key combination W+LMB will allow you to get to the enemy without acceleration.
The game has Dodging, but it must be unlocked in the Skill which is a skill I haven't watched since played quite a bit, I only know that you will need to hold 2 keys, it may be a Z (defensive stance) and Mode sword (Shift).

U
Unjust 09.11.19

This skill Defensive offence - allows you to slash the enemy and jump to the side when you press Z ( by default ), and can be stupid for them to Dodge the attacks are on block =)

K
Kageri Sendou 09.11.19

Which Chapter would you recommend for honing a parry,and then yet not is able to reflect the impact of enemies on some missions it is better to work out,do you think?

I
I4igoK 09.11.19

On the training I think the VR missions, but first you need to open, and so generally why I took the theme of parry. The battle with the cyber-wolf forced me to do it, to learn to fend for yourself, jump, and otherwise Dodge the blows, but while I'm still playing a game, the keyboard is uncomfortable to play. I still can't go out from the camp, it seems like you need to quickly press circle WSAD+Shift but I get it 1 time out of 10. Have to watch how stupid Persian kick. So I don't know how to Dodge saw the cyber wolf when he jumped you.

K
Kageri Sendou 09.11.19

I4igoK
About parry very quickly sluchilsya,is very simple in principle,already on Chapter 3 on hard,Mistral very quickly filled up,only 1 hit from missed her,with wolf also has no trouble.Interestingly,both Mananam will happen in the future.

I
I4igoK 09.11.19

I also on Hard DIN, Mistral is not a very difficult boss mobs it leapt up, hurt, and so to fend off her attacks easier. I think the developers specifically added mobs to the arena to fight harder. Well, then I have not yet passed the game on consoles not seen at YouTube-adesina also did not pass. So for me, this passage first.

K
Kageri Sendou 09.11.19

I4igoK
Happen.

K
Kageri Sendou 09.11.19

Bloody beans / ground on hard caused a lot of problems,I must confess,to parry some of the blows was Oh how difficult.

I
I4igoK 09.11.19

absoluth991
Yes, Munson the more pepper, Oh so made to sweat, if not for saving the checkpoint I'd passed him again 5. And so I passed on the third attempt, the health was 3%, and most lives were 4. I wonder if here in the middle of the game is so gay, what was there fighting to be with Sam and the beefy pepper-Jock? Need to quickly pass the game to the adrenaline in the blood has not disappeared! =)

X
XeQTOR 09.11.19

Sam is not a very difficult was but the last boss will take hlopot.

n
nurbak 09.11.19

YOU to the last walk I broken half an hour spent

U
Unjust 09.11.19

The hardest thing is in some cases to get through BM ( Blade Mode ). For example, exploding flaps that bald man ( Sun is there ), or throw Armstrong piles of rubbish.

The most stressful for the entire game, Munson ( and his clone later ) and Armstrong at the end. Armstrong - this is the place where for the entire game key Defensive Offence is clinging to me constantly, because not all of his attacks are blocked.

Attack Sam and Mistral are easily blocked.

I
I4igoK 09.11.19

Passed the game, unfortunately with cheats, because I wanted to quickly find out how it ends, and after the first death on the Senator decided to give up and use the trainer. Maybe would have passed on their own if not ZERO kits. Tear .the income statement from checkpoint to checkpoint did not. And played about 5 hours today. The most amazing thing is that the game opened mode Very Hard, no really guys, I may be pereproydu this game with the Russian fan translation then, but 100% Normal. Enough for me today and the complexity and adrenaline of fighting and resign.

G
GaaraAnd 09.11.19

A complete ass in Avenger mode. On the boss, which with a few strokes take out 200% of HP

K
KaruneKirono 09.11.19

Guys know I'm late with the dates, but can you help?
I play MGRR on the keyboard and don't know how to move away from stun. Dzhostike from side to side to turn, and couveture shows WASD and some light up for a moment, and it is impossible to follow. Please help.

C
ChmoChnik 09.10.22

Kageri Sendou
fight with monsoon