3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polololon 11.11.21 10:22 pm

Tainted brain matter. Where and how to get it? (Grim Dawn)

Actually, the question is in the title. Kthon's blood, honeycomb, beast hearts and other two-celled hat fall so that there is nowhere to go. Where to get this fucking brain? Vicky says that from the Ethereals, but somehow nifiga. The poor Overseer is already crying when I enter the room.

Maybe someone will tell you?

UPD. I'm in ***** **** this **** system. Created a Persian from scratch. I ran to the caretaker. Dropped as many as TWO (!) Brains. And ... drum roll ... they cannot be conveyed.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 11.11.21

Polololon
Commendant (in English Warden) try to farm, this is the final boss of the 1st act. From him the brain falls well.

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Genom94 of the
Commendant (in English. Warden)
Google translated it as the Warden. And, as I wrote above, out of 15 runs, 15 bolts dropped from it. Heroes (with a star) were killed somewhere in one and a half times more. Then I got bored.

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

Polololon
The brain falls weakly from the caretaker if it goes like that. From Ethereals, it drops well from heroes. Heroes open after a 30k denial. The brain itself up to 50 lvl just do not need nafig, for the entire first game you will need at least 2 brains and then fifty fifty.

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Esthetix
The brain itself up to 50 lvl just do not really need
it. It can help me nifig now, since the fat recipe has been dropped. Can you specify the exact place where the brain can be farm?

m
mnogabukaf 11.11.21

Polololon
literally dropped yesterday * just like Genom94 * said from the Commendant (hero 22 lv first playthrough)

P
Polololon 11.11.21

mnogabukaf
Apparently, I'm an unlucky loshara.

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

Polololon
Not a place, but heroes fall from them, heroes run around the map themselves, especially good heroes when the ratio of Ethereal is -30000 then they will run more.
Believe me, the one that you found the recipe you can score on it, it will be zero sense on the first playthrough and enchant up to level 50 inclusive. All the recipes that fall are non-donut except for the purple ones. The disadvantage of ordinary recipes is that the gear is literally two or three levels.
My advice, even if the brain falls out, do not waste, or even better, just do not spend any resources that have fallen to 62 lvl, then you will have a big ass. Especially when the violet starts to fall. Or how you will find recipes for Elixirs of the ancients, they boost very cool, but it will be problematic to produce them.

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Esthetix
The disadvantage of ordinary recipes is that the gear is literally two or three levels.
If the brain were dropped immediately, it would be worn with the relic until the end of the normal.

T
Tom [Cat] 11.11.21

Kharon's brain is crafted, he is in the necropolis.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

All of these listed reagents drop from heroes, bosses and nemesis; their level should not be much behind yours, in fact, I noticed the following: if the level of the enemy is equal to yours or more, then the chances of falling out are greater, if their level is less, then generally ghostly, and if they are so weak that they are not even given for them experience, you won't get anything at all.
Items for crafting, what and from whomAncient heart drops from animals and beastmen;
The spoiled brain gets caught up in the airwaves;
The blood of X, Tona falls out of the Chthonians;
Ethereal stays, ethereal shards, and a cluster of crystals remain after the accumulation of crystals;
Binding Chthonic seals remain after bodybuilders, on norm and veteran only after they open the way to the location "Bloody Grove";
The Piece of Kirian Soul component can drop from Kyrian itself.