3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ddvd 11.11.21 10:22 pm

Weapons (Fallout 4)

Guys, after watching this video I went nuts.
How do they make weapons like that.
I lost about 100 hours in fallout and as I know that each weapon can be improved by putting on it a new sight, a new barrel, etc.
And in this video, the weapons are somehow combined.
I want that too, tell me how?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

Ddvd
have you heard anything about mods?

D
Ddvd 11.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
I play on ps4. Mods cannot be installed.

K
Kostyan Morozov 11.11.21

Look for a mod for advanced weapon modifications, on PG somewhere there were several versions of this mod

B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

Ddvd
well, then wait for the release of support for mods on consoles

B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

Ddvd by the
way, the author of these videos works on a PC with a connected controller from a pig like

I
Ivanych 11.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
Controller from what?

v
vanya1235 11.11.21

Ivanych
Xbox

B
Bastarder 11.11.21

The best pistols are plasma pistols. To upgrade them, only the Science 3-4 perk is required. Now I use the Thermo-Optical Forced Plasma Pistol, which has: a forced capacitor (damage), an improved short barrel (range), a comfortable grip (accuracy from the hip), a long night sight (accuracy, night vision). Damage, taking into account the Duelist 4 leveling (+ 100% damage) - 118 118e (total 236), range 188m, accuracy 180! Rate of fire 33, magazine 30. Such a pistol has about twice the damage compared to the Extraterrestrial pistol (it only has a higher range, but its accuracy is much worse).
For ranged combat without VATS - Thermo-Optical Forced Plasma Carbine (it differs from the above pistol only in its improved sniper barrel and stock). Taking into account the pumping of the Expert on carbines 4 perk (+ 100% damage) - 130 130e, range 233m, accuracy 184, rate of fire 33, magazine 6. Such a rifle is better than the modernized Gauss sniper, with almost the same damage, Gauss has much worse accuracy, requires pumping perk Fan of weapons 4, takes a long time to charge, which is very inconvenient when aiming. In addition, the damage of Gauss is only bullet, and that of a plasma - half of the damage by plasma (the enemy's armor is ignored).