3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grahzeymahzin 11.11.21 10:22 pm

Help me pick up a gun. (Fallout 4)

Lvl 20 left with the very first 10 mm pistol, constantly modifying it. Here it is fully pumped for damage, accuracy when shooting from the hip and reduced recoil, but I feel that it is time to change. Help me choose a pistol that could be modified later in a similar way. What I don’t see - there is a bias in aimed shooting.

Spoiler

Ps The sight was made just for show, and the view is cooler)
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

Gamebeetle is
another 10 mm pistol that is given by the subway

S
Sasha Arefiev 11.11.21

Why a gun? Pump your carbines, they are better, I have not yet reached good machine guns, I think

A
Alllex236 11.11.21

the best gun (not explosive) for me was the legendary plasma rifle, firing 2 shells at a time, with 3-4 clicks it took out the brothers of steel and hippos

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

The best weapon in the game "Guardian of the Watcher" - can be bought from the Vault 81 merchant, but it costs about 3500 tch. first you need to save some money.
Spoiler

I
Ivanych 11.11.21

Gamebeetle
Download the "Duelist" perk, the damage from pistols will grow, you won't want to change it for anything at all.

M
Mishutka_ept 11.11.21

Upgrade the plot, you will get Kellogg's pistol.

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

at level 20, there is a chance that the saucer should fall if you have already seen it by running after the blaster of strangers!

f
forty 11.11.21

There is no complete alternative to the 10mm pistol (deep upgrade available with BP, modifications). Decent combat and rate of fire, and it looks good.
For him, from the very beginning of the game, I pumped in "duelist", "sand man" (under the glushak).

A
Alex_Sar 11.11.21

I carry a couple of rifles, a ghoul shotgun, a rocket launcher for strong opponents, and a plasma just in case. I have lvl 28.

G
Grahzeymahzin 11.11.21

Thanks for the advice, I'm downloading the duelist. The plate also flew when I cleaned the "Mass Pike" from the shooters. I ran after her, looking, looking, thinking already that the pilot did manage to control and did not let her fall. I found the crash site only when I climbed on the wiki, which I try not to do, so as not to spoil the sensations.

B
Bastarder 11.11.21

Gamebeetle
20 lvl departed with the very first 10-mm pistol, constantly modifying it.

The best pistols are plasma ones. To upgrade them, only the Science 3-4 perk is required. Now I use the Thermo-Optical Forced Plasma Pistol, which has: a forced capacitor (damage), an improved short barrel (range), a comfortable grip (accuracy from the hip), a long night sight (accuracy, night vision). Damage, taking into account the Duelist 4 leveling (+ 100% damage) - 118 118e (total 236), range 188m, accuracy 180! Rate of fire 33, magazine 30. Such a pistol has about twice the damage compared to the Extraterrestrial pistol (it only has a higher range, but its accuracy is much worse).
For ranged combat without VATS - Thermo-Optical Forced Plasma Carbine (it differs from the above pistol only in its improved sniper barrel and stock). Taking into account the pumping of the Expert on carbines 4 perk (+ 100% damage) - 130 130e, range 233m, accuracy 184, rate of fire 33, magazine 6. Such a rifle is better than the modernized Gauss sniper, with almost the same damage, Gauss has much worse accuracy, requires pumping perk Fan of weapons 4, takes a long time to charge, which is very inconvenient when aiming. In addition, the damage of Gauss is only bullet, and that of a plasma - half of the damage by plasma (the enemy's armor is ignored).