3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LuckyWings 11.11.21 10:22 pm

8ppl (Diablo 2)

Can people tell me how you can make the difficulty 2-8ppl on Battle net in a solo game? I tried to launch additional windows, but my windows are thrown out every 15-30 minutes, which is very annoying ... Can someone advise something?
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

LuckyWings upgrade
characters on additional windows up to 60+ lvl

L
LuckyWings 11.11.21

well, I still won't get rid of throwing out windows, I just have to waste time loading the window

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

LuckyWings,
do you even enter Diablo through a loader?

L
LuckyWings 11.11.21

I downloaded the program to run Diablo 2 several times and through it I run

L
LuckyWings 11.11.21

Today I climbed 3 hours on an Internet looking for something sensible, but there is only a single game ...

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

Because except for windows when playing on the server, this cannot be done in any way.

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 11.11.21

make friends and play together)

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

LuckyWings, if you spire ONLY here, on a pegach, you can use an alternative client for yourself (found in the "Server" section of the forum). or put another D2, roll on the viola. client to it and sign "d2-PG". there is no need for a program to run several windows, just in the shortcut, in the Object line, write "-w" and that's it.

QLinkee, another joke - the "mouthpiece of the administration" does not approve of wigs, but it promotes an alt.client ("tying" a simple player to a pegach, ok), which has a "built-in loader" that allows you to run 8 windows. what is this, hypocrisy or a changed "party policy"?

L
LuckyWings 11.11.21

I have no pretensions to the program. I created the game with one character and load other windows into this game, but I do not throw these windows out of the game, but throw them from the created game into the general menu ...

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

LuckyWings, here it will help "to pump characters on additional windows up to 60+ lvl". more precisely, 60 is enough (for hella).
pumping up to 60 is not difficult, you need to use enchant. do you know?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Obsessed
, I have a premonition that all the windows are on the same account and he is banging his brains

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr, your intuition is very strong!
... as well as your paladin's fist; D

C
CorvinOk 11.11.21

Dosmotr
Obsessed .. as well as your paladin's fist; D

L
LuckyWings 11.11.21

Dosmotr, I will upset you, I have different accounts)

K
KISfly 11.11.21

Dosmotr
I have a premonition that all the windows are on the same account and he spins brains
Actually, it is, I once also had only 1 account and always threw it out into the password window. The author can only wish a little more brain and intuition. After 3 seasons, the number of accounts has grown to 30. As for running in windowed mode, I have a little bit of "juggling" in the picture of how it's done. And no alt clients are required.

L
LuckyWings 11.11.21

At first I did this 1-1.5 years ago, I threw it out of the game, but after an hour, maybe an hour and a half. I didn’t play for a long time, I decided again, I tried it with one account and tried 8 accounts, one garbage, after 30 minutes of games it still throws out the windows, if it throws it out on one account up to logging into the account, and if it throws out different accounts before choosing a game where to join ... I didn't want anyone's brain to soar, I asked if anyone could advise what. maybe I don't know something.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

KISfly, the alt-client is more convenient, simple, EXACTLY for playing the pegach.

LuckyWings, and tried to take a mule char> 59 lvl?

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

We tightened the nut :)

L
LuckyWings 11.11.21

Obsessed nope, did not try it, I will definitely try to pump it))

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

LuckyWings, try it, if it doesn't help, then the nut has been tightened. then all ((