3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21 10:22 pm

Also about the main thing! but a little differently. (Diablo 2)

There are thoughts and opportunities to stream Diablo (to promote pg, to bring people up and just indulge in it). Here I propose to express my opinion on what actually can and should be shown, and what should not be shown at all. By the way, if anyone wants to directly participate in this, do not hesitate - suggest your candidacies)
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nwn2030 11.11.21

Execute UT with a build that is not designed for this. Kind of close in TR without the infeg.

d
d00m3d 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
exotic ut, mini pvp / thematic / lld + tvt / king of the mountains or * all_ kill _one_stay lld for xts * tournaments, challenge a clone.

and so tado is just a tvt with skype to stream. and take more people)

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov, the best stream, in my opinion, is the pitch of those passing the norm with lowlevel. for example, a raider.

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

Speed ​​wigs! Competition can be arranged.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

QLinkee, wigs with mules of different people fighting among themselves!

T
Torum. 11.11.21

Only pvp, the rest does not seem interesting.

add: I dare say that your performance of pvp is hardly interesting either.

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

Torum.
It is in mine? Where does the idea of ​​my performance come from?)

l
lait_one 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov I would check out the stream of PC on HBR, in the presence of a normal PC-Persian, of course. and of course normal commentary skills. warn in advance if all the factors I have described are present. Well, write down where to look. ))
for beginners, you can make a stream of a wig, if there are 40 norms on the classics or HKKL - it will generally be valid.

h
hangover 11.11.21

lait_one wrote:
normal pc
persian lait_one wrote:
normal commenting ability
define

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

lait_one, damn it, you're straight "looked into my soul"! it’s strange that it didn’t even flash in my head. :-( that's exactly how - the stream of the wig according to the norms of the scheme (only samples, no repetitions, ofc). and pkbr on YouTube (so that it is uncensored). pkbr can be thrown through a PM. Immediately madaraz is fighting for the purity of the souls of schoolchildren, but what are we, Is it a shkolota? ;-)

K
KISfly 11.11.21

Quickly XD, I wonder how many more times my post will disappear?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

KISfly, everything is sad there. if this is not one person, then one gets the impression that there is a general instruction for them, which was sculpted by someone with brain cancer. :-) The post is deleted, you are wondering why. the question is deleted. you show surprise. and it is deleted and a bold minus is put in the "notebook", a la: "something else will vyaknet - banned!". I have only one explanation for this nonsense - they so provoke communication here. :-)

K
KISfly 11.11.21

Obsessed
monsters of communication,
I already imagined a picture, you run like this on the map and you just bam! And the inscription:
Player was slain by Monster of Communication

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

KISfly, I can add one thing: it used to be like this on a regular basis (this is the word. Not constantly, but it was repeated stably), then it abruptly came to naught (and I praised the Lord!) And since then it happens occasionally. I will not argue, but it looks like Mint became moderating, and sometimes, according to old memory, Aler comes in. so wish Myatka health and more free time. ; D