3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
93asd93 11.11.21 10:24 pm

I need help to spawn the evil Geralt's double from the task \ "To the touch \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the story mission with Keira, I had to fight Geralt's double, the battle itself seemed very interesting and rather difficult to me, but, unfortunately, after looking for the IDs of all bosses, monsters, I could not find the id of Geralt's evil double, there was also a doppler transformed into Herald, whom it turned out to be interesting to fight. Can someone on the forum tell me how to spawn an evil double? I note that the fight against the witch is very interesting, at this point could only zaspavnen Summer of Gulet, but dies with two strikes = (.A, someone help zaspavnen and witch Tauler from the job "unraveling the tangle."

Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
GameFilmsPlus 11.11.21

"Need help from spawn" Spawn where are you ???

93asd93 11.11.21

romamoney7 corrected it in the text, although I think everyone already understood what I meant.

D
Digic_07 11.11.21

93asd93
For four passes I did not meet Geralt's double, he is not there, only the Doppler turned into Geralt and that's it

X
Xiahou Dun 11.11.21

Do not thank

G
Govorok 11.11.21

Digic_07
Means so passed. In the task with Keira, there is a double (or rather a ghost). And it's really hard to fight him.

D
Digic_07 11.11.21

Alpha_Debriz
This is a warrior of the wild hunt, once again I say there is no double

G
Govorok 11.11.21

Digic_07
If he looks like Geralt, then a double.

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

Digic_07
Which warrior? If you don’t know what we’re talking about, then don’t tell, there is a double, this is a type of projection that appears if you fall into the trap when you poke the signs "Swallow" - "Kelpie" in short, a double appears if you choose the wrong picture.

93asd93 11.11.21

Digic_07

Quote from the site on the walkthrough: "If you activate (first inspect with the witcher's instinct, and then press" E ") the swallow, the message from the magician will be played over again. If you activate the keiran, then two ghosts will appear, looking exactly like As the witcher and his companion. There will be a fight as an allegorical embodiment of the struggle with oneself. If you activate the symbol of a hunting dog, Geralt will blast with an explosion, even if he runs away from the wall with a picture before that. It is clear that the activation of the symbols of the swallow, keiran and dog is optional . "

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Xiahou Dun
Oh, my childhood movie! Another videotape is lying around at home somewhere)

D
Digic_07 11.11.21

93asd93
Bupycop
Clearly, I didn't get into it