3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timur Vanadze 11.11.21 10:24 pm

Mod yes map editing, search. (Fallout 4)

Good afternoon, fellow members of the forum.

I ask the knowledgeable for advice.
Is there a mod that could put a small checkmark (or other mark) next to the location name?
The meaning is this: I would like to somehow mark the location that I was there and cleaned / ran / completed everything. The standard inscription "Cleared" does not appear on all locks + they tend to reshape their inhabitants.

Thanks.
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Timur Vanadze Go
to the site http://www.fallout4map.com/ and register - each tag can be marked as passed, it is possible to save your marks.

K
KRONAR 11.11.21

YES?

B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

Timur Vanadze
and the point is if, according to the standard, at the locations after the cleanup, the NPC still spawns

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
There is a mod for disabling the respawn, incl. you can clear all locations from enemies and monsters.

B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

nestrbob
yes there is such a mod, I know, but then there will be nothing to do in the game, there is nothing to do there anyway, and then there is also an empty map

T
Timur Vanadze 11.11.21

Boss_Timurchik the thought is
just important to me that I was in this house, in this factory, in this village, and so on and so on. That I already saw everything there, I read all the terminals, I know the local history)

B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

Timur Vanadze,
do you have problems with memory or something (no offense), I remember where I was and what terminals I read

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
And in the game, after completing all the quests, collecting items for the collection, and so there is nothing to do - even with monsters, even without.

T
Timur Vanadze 11.11.21

nestrbob
basically what I was looking for, thanks

T
Timur Vanadze 11.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
I rarely play, I can pause for a week / two or even a month. Therefore, yes, during such a period I can forget where I was and what I saw.

B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

Timur Vanadze,
well, if so, yes, I understand, it was like that with the witcher, I didn't play all summer, then I went in and was stupid, where to go? why? and gave up playing