3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2dfx 11.11.21 10:24 pm

Has anyone tried to kill the NPC guards? :) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Which, if stolen before their eyes, rush into battle and their level is 10-20 more than that of the witcher? :) Somehow, in a narrow place on the wall in Novigrad, I watched for one and, despite the difference of 10 levels, he filled it up, which is typical in his place where he originally stood, a new one appeared, right out of thin air. The one who flunked was left lying around, I could not take anything from it, and the new one stopped paying attention to me :)
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 11.11.21

2dfx
Tried it, did it, and?

R
Rin Shiroyuki 11.11.21

Killed, meaning zero. And they are always lvlom higher than you.

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

they don’t die, so you don’t take anything

U
UnknownAssassin 11.11.21

2dfx
Everyone tried it, only those who play this game for the first time. You probably thought the loot would fall from them? They're just to balance the game so you don't steal a lot.

2dfx 11.11.21

UnknownAssassin
I didn’t think anything, I basically decided to fail, besides, it helps to train the fighting skills well, after a fight with five such guards, any boss does not seem difficult :) By the way, the whole game was played on a PC but on a PS4 gamepad, I think it is very convenient in this the game.

2dfx 11.11.21

BatmanWayne221
I only managed to fill up once, that's why I'm asking what will happen, I couldn't kill more than one :)

f
falsh777 11.11.21

In the old version, it turned out to cut everyone out. It's just that the people then ran in panic, suddenly the guards still continued to run around the corner until you left the city. Sometimes they stopped pursuing. Who decided to fight with them, swing on the sign of igni and the gear of the griffin. This is the easiest way.

2dfx 11.11.21

falsh777
Well cool :)

V
Vedge_Antilles 11.11.21

And you try to communicate something in the military camp of the nilfs. Then it will be cool))))

2dfx 11.11.21

Vedge_Antilles
when I turned on the game for the first time, I accidentally stole something in this camp from some barrel, I didn't know what would happen - I shouldn't have done it :)

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

2dfx
Therefore, from the beginning you need to open a chest or a box, wait a couple of seconds, if a message with a threat and a comment from the guards like "Come on, give it up" did not come out, then you can safely spit)

2dfx 11.11.21

Bupycop
has another option: steal and run :) Quickly sleep * deeil and left - called found :)

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

2dfx
No, stolen does not justify the wasted time to escape) besides, if you also die or receive damage, at least from an arrow, then you still spend food and then you can be in the red), as a rule, there are problems with the logic of the content in the witcher ) the peasants dying of hunger, in straw houses, have expensive materials, and in beautifully decorated chests, there are rusty knives)

2dfx 11.11.21

Bupycop
well, of course, half of the money will be resisted, you need to save before the adventure :)

B
Bupycop 11.11.21

2dfx
Not half, but all) Well, you also spend time waiting for the download)

2dfx 11.11.21

Bupycop
always disappeared from me exactly half of the unbearably earned :)

N
Nhilium 11.11.21

The easiest way to plug them is with a pumped up sign of igni. In general, it is better not to conflict with them. There's no point. There is no loot. Nothing further happens. And if Geralt is beaten, then they will wrap him up to the penny.