3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.wikilix 11.11.21 10:24 pm

Video card problem (-_-)

I bought a new computer, I have been using it for half a year
Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz, 3901 MHz
16g RAM
windows 10 x64
video card native gt630 2gb
recently decided to change the video card, took from the old computer that gts 250 1gb, I thought for a long time which one is better, I decided Check it out on a new computer. I installed it like I uninstalled the drivers correctly, installed the vidyuhu, connected it to the power supply, installed new drivers. And the
trouble is the computer began to slow down, it turns on for a long time and the main problem of the game does not start, I checked it on DYING LIGHT, DEAD RISING, FALLOUT 4, MAD MAX, reinstalled no sense, but GTA 5 started up, the graphics became much better FPS increased, so I don't want to change it back.
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 11.11.21

mr.wikilix
If my memory serves me correctly, the 250th does not support 11dx. Only 10th. Therefore, nothing is started.

S
Sasha-90 11.11.21

Well, indeed, GTA 5 has support for 10 directives, all other games are not, 630 has support for directives 11, and therefore everything was launched)

m
mr.wikilix 11.11.21

Yes, this explains a lot, well, except for the brakes, apparently you will have to return the old one. And thanks for that

A
Arti 11.11.21

oh, these ready-made assemblies with their "game" video cards ...)

ps I advise you to sell both video cards, add a little and buy something more suitable for games