3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pablo777 11.11.21 10:24 pm

Quest bug gold of fools (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

after installing patch 1.10, a bug appeared in this quest, when you start the quest and stand up for the entek of bandits that you roasted pigs cannot be killed, they have an empty health scale and they do not attack, attempts to kill them with signs or a sword did not help, can anyone come across this bug and knows how to fix it. Thank you in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 11.11.21

Pablo777
Already wrote about this. Try to boot before the battle and try again.
Alternatively, you can sit on the Roach and push them .. Maybe decompose.

g
get_grow 11.11.21

reinstall all dlc there is now a single file, after that it will work fine

H
Hattack 11.11.21

Pablo777 The
current version of the game is 1.12.1 ... If you have a "repack" (although it is not clear what to repack there at all), download another repack.
But in fact, it is a sin to download such games, not buy. Those who make such masterpieces of the gaming industry nowadays need to be supported! I hope that you will at least agree with this)

N
Noob Inquisitor 11.11.21

Guys, who has version 1.12.1 of the "Statuette of a Soldier" quest, where you need to talk to Triss, is still bungled? Personally, I have no changes, in the dialogue you can say exactly the same only "later" and that's it.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Inquisitor of noobs
Everything is fine with these statuettes for a long time ...

S
Slik58 11.11.21

I myself recently encountered it, only on patch 1.12.1 and the above methods did not help. And I didn't start a new game for this, I went far. Scored ...

U
UnknownAssassin 11.11.21

Solution:
Be aware of updates and update to an adequate version of the game.

U
UnknownAssassin 11.11.21

Hattack,
although it is not clear what to repack at all Repack
does not mean that the game is hacked, it means that the game is repackaged, and takes up less space than the original, for example GTA 5 weighs 60 gig original, and repack 30 gig.

N
Noob Inquisitor 11.11.21

Stribogg So
I'm such a lucky hike.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

UnknownAssassin
Exactly. And often some files may not be unpacked quite correctly ..