3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sandy 11.11.21 10:24 pm

Help collect all weapons (Hitman 2: Silent Assassin)

There is such a problem - Hitman the second is not the most difficult game, although it is very pleasant. But now I wanted to collect all the weapons that can only be hung on the wall. And the problem is the murder weapon that takes place over the glorious fiber lace. In a roundabout way, I found out that these are most likely the rosary with a cross, which the padre gives at the end of the day to 47. They are also depicted on the screensaver for the Sicilian mission. But I haven't found them anywhere, but the fact that the padre gives them. so it looks like they are on the door and hang out - after attempts to continue missions, they are not available under the Hitman. Maybe someone knows a way to hang them on a prepared hook?
20 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.HELP 11.11.21

All this is already here

PS True, I do not guarantee that you will still have nunchucks, but all the rest of the weapons possible in this game (as well as all the items) will be in your hands at any level.

H
Hrebet 11.11.21

listen ... I noticed this hook too ... and I thought ... after all, for every mission completed with the rating of a secretive killer, they give a cool gun ... the
first time they give Ballers SD, the second time a sawn-off shot, and the third time maybe this thing will they give ?!
in short, I myself want to try to be a hidden killer for the third time ...

P
PlayGround.ru 11.11.21

Not a damn thing is not given a gun for every mission, there simply is not so much room in the barn. give 3 current for the whole game - SD balancers, sawed-off shotgun and M4 machine gun.

P
PlayGround.ru 11.11.21

how to get out of this fucking barn ????????????????

S
SAM 11.11.21

Help collect weapons (all) on an easy level

F
FreelanceR-AD 11.11.21

Dear Mr. 37, 27, 41 and others (I am addressing you as Killers - pros with personal codes), of course you are great for getting all the weapons for Killer 2, but do not be silent and TELL YUN-NATURAL HOW TO GET 2 Hardballlers with silencers, I went through 3 or 4 missions out of 8 so far completed with Silent Assassin and nichrome, it is also very interesting what kind of pistol is under the Desert Eagle with a long barrel, but in general, dick with him, I ASK YOU GUIDE HOW TO GET 2 POLLER BALLERS, because of this Now I'm going through the game for the second time !!!
Or maybe you need to kill Killer in a mission with a temple where you land on the shore, no ??
WELL, PLIZ TELL ME !!!! all BIG THANKS in advance !!!!!!!!!

S
Shock 11.11.21

I have a question too. After each mission, the statistics show different indicators. There is an indicator of "aggression", in accordance with this indicator, the rank is blown, but the trick is that in some missions it is impossible to get through so that the aggression is equal to 0. And then you do not get your favorite "Silent Assassin". I would like to ask the developers themselves which way to use to get it.

M
Mushroom 11.11.21

A pistol with a long barrel (it has a built-in silencer) is located in the basement museum of the elder Hayomoto (not far from the device that needs to be stolen). But how do you get the M4? I got a bonus weapon twice, but when I got a silent assassin for the third time (for killing a cult leader: 0 shots, 0 killed guards) they didn't give anything (I went through the whole game at least once at all difficulty levels). What's this? How many more times do you need to earn, or is it given only for some missions (if given)?
And further. Is it possible to collect _all_ weapons. No matter how hard I tried to choose what I don't have yet, I still couldn't collect all the two-handed weapons.

M
Mushroom 11.11.21

I received the M4, but I still couldn't get all the weapons. There is a lack of a drowgun with a stock and a golf club (both seem to be present only in the 1st mission). The collectible rifle was obtained only in the last mission, after which the Hitman is not shown in the barn.
Who managed to collect really all the weapons, share how you did it.

F
Frolov Maxim Igorevich 11.11.21

To complete a mission with a Silent Assasin rating, you must not kill anyone except the target and not raise a nix (fortunately, you can use sleeping pills)

s
slayerk 11.11.21

And here I killed and apart from the target and still Silent Assasin. In my opinion, you need not to fire shots and kill very few people except for the target of 2-3 people (I'm not sure in the number, exactly less than four).

S
Seraf 11.11.21

I, too, have a question, but judging by the posts, no one here either knows anything. First, I'll tell you what I know. About SA status and what it gives. To get this status, you cannot kill anyone except the target (I have already tried a hundred times one, two, - no longer SA), you also cannot be allowed to reveal your disguise (alarms are allowed, but if they start shooting, then everyone), the number of shots at targets are also limited. For this status, 3 cool guns are given: 1st status, as already mentioned, two cool revolvers with silencers, 2nd status, a sawn-off shotgun that is hidden under clothes, 5th status - M4. So this is the problem, I already have the 7th SA status, and the bastards do not give M4! This is the question, WHERE IS MY M4 ??? And about collecting weapons, it's simple, before any mission (preferably before the last one, because you will see what you are missing) during the briefing, click on the list of missions and select the one from which you want to pick up the weapon. And go through this mission no matter how, it is important that at the moment of its completion the necessary weapon is in your hands or inventory. After completing the mission, this weapon will appear in the barn and will be available, regardless of which mission you want to go on next.

Still, can someone know

C
Crea 11.11.21

Does anyone know when they give M4. I have already passed more than 5 different missions with a rating of a silent killer and nothing !!! Someone wrote there that for 5 missions they give M4 ?!

K
King in the world 11.11.21

Move on! We must give!

44447777 11.11.21

M4 is given in a mission where you need to take a chumodan from the ambassador) but you need to go through it EXTREMELY silently! just everyone who needs to be put to sleep =)

S
Swamt 11.11.21

Tsvetotype890
Fire ax is located near the firefighter's suit in the mission "Murder in the basement")

w
wolfalone 11.11.21

I picked up an m4 from a killed UNO in a mission with a motorcade. moved so that he got into the line of fire of another UN officer. only a powerful sniper from this mission had to be abandoned. and in the mission with the ambassador noticed a door on the 2nd floor?

47th 11.11.21

I used the Giveall code

R
Roman Zagorsky 11.11.21

Shock
(maybe you will see my message, even though you wrote for a long time already in 2004)
go here (http://steamcommunity.com/id/montiknewkusnenki98/screenshots/?appid=6850) and see that it is still possible to complete any mission on Silent Assasin , and there are such weapons as M4 and 2 silverballs with mufflers, and the rest is either very difficult to get or you can't get it in any way

a
alexin1984 20.01.23

In the first mission with a rating, a silent assassin is given two sb with silencers, and with a long silencer, it can be found in the lair of Hayamoto's father