3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YurecOgurec 09.11.19 03:56 am

The difficulty was changed to easy (Days Gone)

Actually started the game on hard difficulty, but after installing the 1.07 update, went to settings and saw that they are playing on easy difficulty, just do not changed, and that change was impossible, the change of difficulty was blocked. Now only easy and average difficulty... Anyone had this happen?
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 09.11.19

YurecOgurec
I was like the middle, and left.

n
nicholas.sire 09.11.19

With pumping the bike and camps the game itself becomes easy)

I
IY1982 09.11.19

YurecOgurec
Same garbage. To be honest even it is not clear how the difficulty level affects the game freaks are blind perhaps, but with people to shoot back is not easy, but largely because too incredible impact in the game.

d
djjack 09.11.19

IY1982 wrote:
To be honest even it is not clear how the difficulty level affects the game
For complex 3 the impact of fricker for me was always the last, even at the maximum pumping health up to 350 toothfish kills with 4 strikes. I think that on other levels of complexity deacon hardier in this respect.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 09.11.19

To get. I also changed to lightweight. It turns out I more than half of the game went on easy and has not received the most impressions.
Complained about the AI of the Horde, when most of the Horde is lagging or not paying attention to you . But it may have been due to low level of complexity.
Changed rating from 8 to 1 . On Metacritic toe set.)

S
Sioux123 09.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
00 Brave sailor wrote:
Changed rating from 8 to 1 . On Metacritic toe set.
Why? Developers need now is moral support. I hope that all will correct.

d
darkpromo 09.11.19

00 Brave sailor wrote:
Changed rating from 8 to 1 . On Metacritic toe set.)
That's the thing, can be proud of yourself, as if playing the campaign collapsed after such action

Sioux123
Important to me are my impressions of the game, which, it turns out the developers have ruined it . Future updates will be able to pass on high complexity, because the complexity cannot be changed . Replay the game for the sake of it will not. Why would I morally support the developers?

darkpromo wrote:
That's the thing, can be proud of yourself, as if playing the campaign collapsed after such action
And the trolls are just trolling..

S
Sioux123 09.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
The motivation is clear. And the choice of difficulty, perhaps the gash.

T
The X-Files 24.05.21

I started a new game on "medium" difficulty, I thought it would be hard to play, but the game is too easy to pass, I even had to increase the difficulty.
The only thing is that the sabak wolves are strong through the clip and he is alive and can still throw the biker off the motorcycle all the way, which I certainly did not expect when I was thrown from the bike into the ditch in the prologue.
There is a certain imbalance in complexity.

T
TooOld_TooCold 01.06.21

00 Brave sailor
Extra chromosome, what can I say more

V
Valeriy13 13.06.21

The game is interesting. But it's bad that the difficulty at the beginning of the game can only be chosen. And you don't have to go through the hunt again. It's been a lot. Well, the freaks and the bandits are blind.

o
ologolova15445 13.06.21

Valeriy13
Last difficulty wouldn't help much. Do not mind it. Only you will lose the interface and the weapon will become useless for miles. Play on average and don't worry. It's so much nicer. And there is absolutely nothing complicated about "vyzh2". As I said, only a mile away is a weapon useless.

V
Valeriy13 13.06.21

ologolova15445
Blagodarochka. Does it mean that freaks and gangs are blind on the hard too ?

o
ologolova15445 13.06.21

Valeriy13
Absolutely. I ran up to the zombie from behind on a shift. People hear better.

V
Valeriy13 13.06.21

ologolova15445
Interesting in trials. Well , people are also often blind. I interrupted everyone at their base once without firing shots.

S
Sneaky Pete 13.06.21

00 Brave sailor It's a
bad thing - it's simple ... And you yourself are to blame. I could have checked the settings.