3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazack 11.11.21 10:24 pm

Dying light the following. (Dying Light)

Completed the game and a lot of additional tasks. Found only one dummy Jasir.
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
ashleyalicia 11.11.21

Kazack
as you do not play so attentively, I found a dozen, and I play on a "nightmare" ie no clues, and only half of the game passed the following
Spoiler

D
DayPsycho 11.11.21

afignenchik !! I will look for!!! sorry there is no dog some thread)) but the characters were stupidly flooded! although also cool !!!

C
CrowBY 11.11.21

ashleyalicia
Where did you find McCall?

K
Kazack 11.11.21

ashleyalicia Where did
you find zombies and eeegi?

p
punck 11.11.21

Kazack
zombies and Ezgi immediately after receiving the buggy were, I immediately put Ezgi.

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21

ashleyalicia
yes, you can find figs by your coordinates :))) maybe at least approximately in which side of the map was it?

Z
ZeD73 11.11.21

Kazack
TEZARIUS_wcb
You can find a zombie figure here

Most of the things have been on YouTube for a long time and if you know the basics of English, then it will not be difficult to find the rest of the things you need.

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21

ZeD73
I did not ask about the zombie figure :))) I currently have 5 pendants and 6 dummies, as well as about 45 paints (not including 6 standard ones)

S
Sergey Metelkin 11.11.21

I found a special military cargo in the carriages, an electronic lock, how to open them. Writes the water guide, when you enter it, it opens halfway and everything, and you can see that there is a drawing and a firearm

k
kostr184 11.11.21

Can this heresy be removed in the sense completely? Due to the electrical housing, the view is already obstructed ...

Z
ZullAman 11.11.21

Sergey Metelkin
Jasir gives a card for a side quest from a dead soldier, or you can find him on the map, drowned man, this card is also needed for an alternative ending