3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frost 1 11.11.21 10:26 pm

no servers (Sniper Elite 3)

When choosing a network game, not one server is visible. I added a game to Steam + downloaded some kind of crack for an online game, but it doesn’t help. Tell me what could be the problem.
4 Comments
Sort by:
f
fear 11.11.21

Why do you need a crack if the game is personal?
pre-hash in the incentive, and everything will pass ...

f
frost 1 11.11.21

ctrax
I do not understand your slang! what does prehashing mean? write in more detail and how for a teapot.

B
Brashnashla 11.11.21

frost 1
You go to the stim library (client) -> right button on the name of the installed game-> properties-> tab local files-> button to check the integrity of the cache.
It will check the integrity / incorrectness of the files, in comparison with the original, if it finds anything, it will download these files. If it does not find anything, then the error is no longer in the game files, but in compatibility with the computer software and hardware

f
frost 1 11.11.21

Brashnashla << br /> For some reason, it's not like everyone else: When you click on the RMB game, a small list comes out there are only six items (launch, delete the shortcut, create a shortcut to the desktop, add to favorites, change the category and properties. ) When you click on the properties, only two tabs-shortcuts come out and select the icon and there is nothing like this!