3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Surukuku 11.11.21 10:26 pm

Collect a complete collection of cards (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In short, I'm tired of looking for these cards. Can anyone know the cheat what to complete this quest?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
PCHalfFullHD 11.11.21

Surukuku
The "nexus" probably has a mod that adds a merchant who sells all the cards from the game.

x
xoen 11.11.21

Surukuku
Mod - "The Gwent Card Dealer".

L
Levokos 11.11.21

Of
course there is Surukuku Chit, but you won't get an achievement.

m
melvinov 11.11.21

He also climbed up with these cards, added them one at a time through the console, they gave the achievement (the card collector is kind of called), the quest ended.

G
GameFilmsPlus 11.11.21

Surukuku
collected all the cards without any problems, just play gwent with everyone who gets caught and plays.

A
Alllex236 11.11.21

Surukuku,
if you need an achievement, there is a save guide in the incentive

A
Artego32rus 11.11.21

just play with everyone you meet. If I missed someone, then it will be problematic to remember who exactly (I almost lost polygros, only then I came to my senses. As a result, I said save for achievement, anyway, the quest does not give much

B
BadEvgen 11.11.21

You will not get the achievement, but determining whether all the cards are collected is quite simple. You don't have to play with everyone. The limit will be known when you are not given cards for victory, but objects of a different kind (herbs, food, etc.). The main thing is not to replay with the same character, there will be no point)
If I'm not mistaken, then cheat for getting all the cards: addgwintcards

r
raganrok 11.11.21

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=541469887

This is just a cheating way of getting the "Card Collector" achievement. Try to assemble it yourself, gwent is an interesting game. I myself only became imbued with it on the third playthrough and collected all the cards

V
Vladimir_Alexandrovich 11.11.21

One NPC can win one card, once. Play with merchants, innkeepers, etc. But all the same, for the performance of nothing special, you are not given, you can not be soared. Just play for fun, by the middle of the plot you can build a good deck.

L
L Eremenko 11.11.21

If you have passed the whole game, then you will not collect all the cards !!! Here's a hint where the main ones are.
The trophy is easy to miss!

A bug was fixed in patch 1.08, now you can get the trophy again.

Attention! Those who did not buy cards from Elsa in the White Garden can be bought from a merchant in the same village since patch 1.04.

The ZOLTAN KHIVAY card can be taken from the corpse near the "Gallows Tree", HERE since patch 1.07, if you missed it.

List of cards by deck:

Northern Kingdoms - 37 cards
Nilfgaard - 37
Skoia'tael cards - 37
Monster cards - 40 cards
Neutral and weather cards - 29
Leadership cards - 16 cards

There are 11 cards that can be easily skipped, they can only be obtained by completing certain quests.

Here is the list:

1.Novigrad. 3 cards: Buttercup / Vampire: Brooks / Milva. On the quest "A Question of Life and Death" to the right of the entrance there are players in Gwent, where you need to play 3 games, in any case, do not miss them, otherwise after completing the quest it will no longer be possible to return there.

2.Novigrad. 3 cards: Jan Natalis / Fringilla Vigo / Isengrim Faoiltiarna. After completing the main quest "Long live art!" When completing the quest, you will have a choice of rewards, cards or money, choose cards, otherwise we will no longer receive them.

3.Novigrad. Card 1: Geralt of Rivia. After Triss' task "Now or never", Dijkstra will ask you for help, agree to help him and at the end of the task you will have the opportunity to play with the shoemaker Thaler and win a unique card from him. You need to knock out this card before a certain task, otherwise there will be no more opportunity.

4.Novigrad. 4 cards: All leader cards are level 4. On the "High stakes" task, there are only 4 opponents, you cannot lose to anyone, save yourself in front of each opponent, refuse Sakhi's offer for the first time, and after defeating Tybalt (the last opponent), agree.

Important! Before you sign up for the tournament, save the game in a separate cell, in case of a weak deck you can return, but you cannot leave the building until the end of the tournament. * You need to collect a good deck and it is better to complete additional quests related to the Gwent games before this task. The quest is marked at level 24, but you can do it for 15+. In a fist fight with an elf, fight only with counterattacks, and later in the warehouse, if the opponents turn out to be much stronger than you, just climb the stairs behind and wait for Sakha to deal with everyone herself, and if everyone falls asleep, then wake up with a shot from a crossbow, no one will come to you will rise. And if you have an improved Axiy, then lure opponents to your side.

All quests for collecting unique cards:
1. Games with innkeepers - available after the educational * game in the White Garden, starts with Stepan.
2. Velenian players - accessible from the bulletin board, starts with the Baron.
3. Games in Novigrad - available from the bulletin board, starts with the banker Vivaldi.
4. High stakes - accessible from the bulletin board, starts in Passiflora.
5. Old Friends - available after defeating Zoltan.
6. Defeating Thaler - available after the "Deadly Conspiracy" quest, Thaler himself will be in the "Seven Cats" tavern.
7. Skelligian Games - Available from the Notice Board, starts with Mousehover. You can knock out 2 cards from the Alchemist.
8. Shock therapy - the quest is taken in the Gedinate Oak zone, next to Myshovur, upon completion you will receive a card of Iorveth.

All other cards are obtained only by playing with misers, blacksmiths, innkeepers, which are shown on the cards below, a random card is knocked out from each enemy.

Important! If you suddenly missed:

1. If you missed the game in the Vyzim castle, then you can go back there, play and win a card.

2. If you did not buy the cards from the innkeeper Elsa in the White Garden, then you can buy them from a merchant near the village, who was saved from the griffin at the very beginning of the game.

3. If you missed the game with the Baron, then you can return after the end of the missions to his room and pick up the card.

4. If Oliver dies, then take his card from his room in the tavern.

x
xoen 11.11.21

Someone achieves, but someone to play the game;)