3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 11.11.21 10:27 pm

How to break save (Dying Light)

We take the original data3.pak. We drop it into the game folder. Done, you are amazing. Now, if the game is updated, your save will work in read-only mode. Further manipulations with data3.pak can be omitted, it will not help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

You have an interesting original ... I now play on the same save and on the crack and on the incentive, with and without mods, but I have never killed a save in this way. There were warnings after updates that the save would not work on older versions, but it was certainly working after that.

v
voylov 11.11.21

falsh777 wrote:
If we are talking about the keyboard layout, then in the Russian version, it is responsible for this, which language is displayed in Windows, if in Windows it is Russian, then the game will be in Russian. and vice versa.

f
falsh777 11.11.21

voylov
I'm talking about this http://www.playground.ru/files/dying_light_dlya_teh_u_kogo_ne_rabotaet_t_i_h_v_prieme_i_otkaze_ot_zadanij-91565/

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

falsh777
Here, explain to me, you had problems with this ??? I threw the archive of the last year's date on the last patch and do you think that it was the original? Hmm ...

f
falsh777 11.11.21

KamikazE
KamikazE wrote:
dumped the archive of the last year's date on the last patch
Me? Well, without me, they quickly decided what I was doing ...

v
voylov 11.11.21

falsh777
I xs, I had no such problems.
At startup, I exhibited English. keyboard layout.

f
falsh777 11.11.21

voylov
No, there is another joke. This has all been repaired, it is not clear in which patch. One way or another, you can break the game with any manipulation, even the deliberately correct one. Here is the old version I had. Without crutches, they were not allowed to quarantine and test. Now it's good that this is not needed. Modified Data3.pak data can be returned back, but just a confusion ... Changes will not be rolled back. And it turns out my case. It's the same with mods.