3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vozdooh 11.11.21 10:27 pm

PlayGround.ru and Neverwinter give a gift (Neverwinter Online)

PlayGround.ru and Neverwinter are giving a gift in honor of the upcoming anniversary of the game.

Action MMORPG Neverwinter is two years old! In honor of this event, PlayGround.ru and Perfect World are presenting a limited number of codes that unlock in-game items and a mount for your character. Not everyone will get them, but if you received this letter, then you are in luck - and you can claim your prize!

The game was immediately appreciated by all fans of the Forgotten Realms world: in two years they created more than 4,000,000 characters, the total amount of time players spent in the world of Neverwinter is 6,500 years! Neverwinter remains to this day the most steadily growing online RPG launched in the past few years.

RWlBG5D8
To activate it, you must:
- Install and log in to Arc, download and install Neverwinter
- Click on the Arc logo in the upper left corner
- In the "use code" menu, enter and activate the key
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rock Forever 11.11.21

I am not greedy
Spoiler H2YAHEAt

R
Rin Elley 11.11.21

Who else has a key. Pliz in hp. Or go to the letter to [email protected]

L
Linsterot 11.11.21

who needs it, take
away SpoilerFYfpGmH9

R
Rent13 11.11.21

If anyone has a key, then write pliz in a personal it. Thank you in advance.

A
Azraely 11.11.21

pliz key in PM

A
Alisa Pavlova 11.11.21

share the key plz) in hp

H
Headbangbang 11.11.21

Alisa Pavlova
1WUf8G1l take

B
Bearhunt 11.11.21

People, gift keys from neverwinter / playground in theory should be 3 - who knows which other 2? The first on the faerie wolf, and what other?

N
Neusilber 11.11.21

If someone has an extra key gathering dust, send it to HP. I am enormously grateful!

D
DEaD_MAKARIUS 11.11.21

I just do not understand, on what basis were selected those to whom the codes came? nothing came to me (((can anyone share it in HP?