3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pekabir 11.11.21 10:27 pm

The time is reset in Windows. The battery is fresh.

In general, the troubles started with the system in the last month. The time in Windows is reset after each reboot. I changed the battery to a new one, everything was fine for a couple of weeks, and then the problems started again. I did a deep cleaning with antivirus, the result is zero. I sin on the motherboard, maybe it closes somewhere.
27 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cahir Odim from Steam 11.11.21

Another reason is not covered. In the time settings there is a section at the top Internet Time. You need to open the section and go to the section - Synchronize time with a server on the Internet, there is like Windows.com.
Here you need to uncheck the box and time does not jump anywhere else.

C

pekabir
Did you change the jumpers on the board itself or did you sew a new BIOS? The computer does not turn off / reboot by itself? I did not observe any problems with power (usb connectors, back front panel, printers dvd-roms external devices fall off)?
NONE of the above questions were answered !!!
Spoiler Guys, what's wrong with your head, with your brain? HOW can you have such an inconsistent, inconsistent, unreasonable mind? It's as if I'm talking to a girl ... I need to train attention, memory and concentration, because this is NOT a normal state for any person over 14 years old, this is how the head works in 5-6 year old children, thoughts jump on their own and uncontrollably ... insult to anyone, just my opinion!

p
pekabir 11.11.21

nigga40000
tried it already. without synchronization with the server, time starts to lag

p
pekabir 11.11.21

nigga40000 NONE
of the above questions were answered !!!
if there were nutritional problems, then the mother would fly to the trash can last May

C

pekabir

E
EvgenyDMT 11.11.21

pekabir Niche
, everything is fine. It's just that the pitch of modern bakers are trying to socially adapt to the needs of their owner, to turn from a dull soulless piece of iron into something very useful, a friend, for example. resets - this may indicate that he cares about you and is trying to return to you the time that you lost stupidly sitting behind him for half a day. So do not worry, everything is a bunch)))

S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

Take the mother and the kit out of the case, assemble it on the table (thereby excluding the short circuit on the case). Before that, it would still not hurt to blow through the mother from both sides and walk over her with a brush, because dust can metallize and create the same short circuit.