3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hunter 11.11.21 10:27 pm

Forgot where, google crook ... (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

People ... in the quest "Malena" more precisely in that cave at the end there is a staircase ... but I do not have a key to the hatch ... Remind me pliz .... where to get this key)))
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

If I remember correctly, the stairs lead to the Loredo warehouse, that is, it turns out that the hatch cannot be opened before a secret visit to this warehouse.

p
punck 11.11.21

kaermorhen website

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
No, you can climb into it only when you choose Roche's path and go to kill Loredo.

S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

Pavel0198
Hmm, maybe I don't remember much already. Although Geralt seems to climb over the wall? Then what is the point of the hatch?

A
Albert De Hunter 11.11.21

Pavel0198
Thank you ... I'm just going there right now ...

A

there is also a problem ... in the quest The smell of incense ... did not give the recipe ... then they caught me in the forest and died ... but I could not find the laboratory ... because I came to that place and there instead of a cave ... there is no cave))))))
sho for nonsense ... it appears only when you complete the quest ...?

A

Sanchez Ramirez
I honestly don't remember, the last time I played for Roche about 2-3 years ago. Now he began to pass behind Iorveta.

A

Pavel0198
I passed three years ago for Roche ... but it was a blind, quick passage ... (Acquaintance with the World))))
And after the release of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, I became imbued with the World, History, Characters ..
I seriously took up the study of the World ... I read books, I barely passed the first Witcher (Game Old and Awkward, but History Class!)
Now I am going through the Second ...

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 11.11.21

Albert Shcherbakov
The cave with the laboratory opens only if you give the recipe and then allow yourself to be blindfolded on the way to the bandit lair ... After passing through there are two exits:
-Exit from the cave ...
-If you have not yet come across the exit from the cave, you can approach to the boat - she will take Geralt to the harbor ...
PS:
In the bandit's lair there is a recipe for the "Owl" elixir ...

A

Albert Shcherbakov
I liked the first one in combat more than the second one, in the second part you can stupidly click to blame, and there you also have to wait for the timings, when the ligaments are 4-6 strokes. But for that in 3 parts the combat did not disappoint, it turned out just amazing. In some videos I saw Geralt with a steel sword in his hands start spinning and just hack the enemy and go nuts, because he himself had not used such a thing yet, and after all, he had already completed almost the whole game, it looked very much like a combo from 1 part))
Books , unfortunately, I have not read it yet, but the first two parts of the games were played more than once with different elections.

A

Pavel0198
Heh))) The
Witcher - Rulit)))

E
EMPs 11.11.21

HUNTER ON A DEAD It is
not necessary to blindfold, with some remark I was allowed to walk on foot

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

I still don't understand why Google is a crook?

A

nikita2112
Because he doesn't want to answer my questions ... (I'm looking for the 2nd Witcher, and he is looking for the 3rd, I write one thing, he is looking for another ... Rogue ..)