3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gaivers 11.11.21 10:27 pm

xcom: long war (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

tell me how to install the mod "xcom: long war" and then something I can't do after installation hangs on loading 1 mission or just crashes when the game starts
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valery Pavlenko 11.11.21

Gaivers Pirate
or License?

G
Gaivers 11.11.21

Russian pirate

T
Temiko3500 11.11.21

Gaivers Needs
enemy within license

G
Gaivers 11.11.21

will not work on a cracked license?

I
Igor Ostapenko 11.11.21

Gaivers
will be, here is the proof http://www.playground.ru/files/xcom_enemy_within_mod_long_war-90352/

s
sks_79 11.11.21

Gaivers
Download ready and rejoice.

C
Caesars 11.11.21

Everything works fine on pirates, even in Russian, on a ru tracker, the latest version of the mod, there is also an instruction there. The main thing is that the repack is normal.

n
nixxxxon 11.11.21

Prompt pliz, version of the game Long war (enemy within), where they complicated the task of interrogating the alien. He built an interrogation chamber, knocked out the flyer with an arc gun, even at the base it can be seen in the interrogation chamber, it is written in the laboratory to start interrogation, but entering the interrogation research is not present, there is an autopsy of the dead man and the muton, and other research, what he did wrong, he may first capture the sectoid nada or these incomprehensible yellow ones that appear on their ships all the time, although it is written just an alien, no matter what ... And on the gray market there is a captive flyer for $ 10 you can sell.

A
Alexey Sarin 11.11.21

when saving, the computer turned off, the save disappeared on the terminator how to roll back? what to do? almost over. help

D
DioBorando 08.12.21

xcom long war crashes when I press "XCOM Headquarters" what to do? (