3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 11.11.21 10:34 pm

Isle of Mists [in front of him] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would like to know the exact list of what will be unavailable when entering here, in order to complete all this before entering and not miss anything.

7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitala378 11.11.21

There will be only a plot and nothing else, you will not be able to travel and complete additional missions

S
Spartanez_86 11.11.21

Much needs to be completed before this mission, I don't remember specifically, but as an option, save, start and see a list of failed ones, or even better go through everything =)

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

SkyraX
Quest from Dijkstra, where you need to meet with Thaler (otherwise the political quest will end at the end of the game), the political branch on Skellig, the storyline of Dandelion, Zoltan, Triss, Ian. Didn't check Keira's quests and Lambert's quest. In short, everything that is somehow connected with the characters who communicate closely with Geralt.
All orders for monsters, tasks from nouns on the road, and treasure searches will not be cut short.

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

SkyraX
Yo-mine, and save / load is not destiny to use? After all, everyone has their own passage, and their own list of unfinished ones. You wrote a message here longer than just looking in the game. Keep it simple.

p
predator999 11.11.21

The quest with Lambert will also end; most of the additional missions must be completed related to story characters.

S
Sportklass 11.11.21

there is nothing terrible you will find Ciri on the island, you will return with her and continue everything that you did not have time to, you will not miss anything, this is not the end of the game, just go through Lambert

555dbrnjh555 11.11.21

Missions with the search for comrades for the battle in Kaer Morhen will also fail.