3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIIndrv 11.11.21 10:34 pm

fallout 4 what is the best ending for piper ??? (Fallout 4)

I would like not to spoil relations with her
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 11.11.21

eNqoniXx is
any, for the piper it doesn't matter, if you play for inst, she grumbles a little, then writes in her newspaper that the institute might not be so bad.

I
IIIndrv 11.11.21

Halagaz
Thank you! What ending did you go through the game? and with what partner?

s
simmac 11.11.21

Yes, with any companion (except for Deacon, Danse and X6-88), it doesn't matter which faction you pass. Just then there will be a little dialogue (bad or good, depending on the selected faction and whether the faction quests were completed with a companion)

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

eNqoniXx
I passed the game with all the endings. Because of Danse, the best partner for me, well, Kate is also good, but this is a different song, I have to not finish the plot. I don't like BS. I play on all fronts =)

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

simmac
It is interesting what kind of dialogue? Of course, I did not play with Deacon, I ran a little with X6, but when BS is destroyed, Dance simply leaves and becomes an ordinary settler. Upon receiving the quest to kill the subway, the Deacon also leaves, then becomes hostile (but I did not swing my reputation to the highest with him, in any case he will have to be killed on the quest, regardless of whether he is hostile or not)

I
IIIndrv 11.11.21

simmac
what kind of bad dialogue? what is piper saying?

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

eNqoniXx
there is no dialogue on anything influencing, in the case of piper she will grumble that you are the director of the institute, and that's all. In general, nothing special. He can stay in the satellites. Will love.
But for me, Kate is also more charismatic, and of course she fights better. In my opinion, her AI will be livelier.

K
Kerry_Good 11.11.21

Halagaz
Yes, Kate is good. The moment of her recovery is especially interesting. Curie is also an interesting companion.

S
Stoic 11.11.21

Halagaz
So you didn't send Kate back to the Zone)))

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

Stoic
Well, you understand that I always prefer Kate to Danse, but this does not implore her merits as a companion, if I were a man, she would undoubtedly be a favorite =) But I sent her to the zone anyway. She will be bored on the farm, but at least she has some kind of movement there. Moreover, she was nostalgic for the combat zone.

S
Stoic 11.11.21

Halagaz
Apparently, she's just you in the dressing room sits and waits for you (((

I do it all the time cursing the area and remembers it as a nightmare)))

A
Angelica04 11.11.21

Piper and Nick went to college and grumbled a little and all remained friends. The rest did not say anything at all about the election. The guy went to bang in the cans (scored the name). And the deacon, he is one of the leaders of the subway, he will have to be killed anyway (in the end for the institute).