3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 11.11.21 10:34 pm

Windows 10 and DX12. Help!

The problem is this. I upgraded to Win 10 for free. I had Win 7. After the upgrade, I now have Win 10 Pro. I run dxdiag, well, to check how dx12 is there and I will see that I have a DX 11.2 version! But where is DX12? What did I do wrong? Vidyuha I have a GTX 770. And games also run on DX 11! Maybe DX 12 should be set separately now?
107 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 11.11.21

sources
I have not dropped anywhere! mounted in daiman and just put it!

E

Are you afraid of Buttercup Bard for pirate games? I’m all shy! the Games folder is an exception and zero problems!

E

ssources by the
way 10 ka doesn't like experimenting with video drivers !! update to the latest version and do not chemistry anything else !!!

n
nickSIA 11.11.21

Evgeny Astrakhantsev is
not a chemist. Without "b"

E

nickSIA
sure?

E

nickSIA
is wrong anyway))))

s
sources 11.11.21

Evgeny Astrakhantsev
And you are a deceiver. The latest Nvidia driver crashes during installation and hangs the pitch tightly. The penultimate driver is installed normally, it works fine, but the Nvidia control panel does not open) Right now, I will download the penultimate one, November
ZY Do not download 361.43 to Win 10. This is a trap from Nvidia)

S
Sound Wave 11.11.21

I think it's worth waiting for new games that will be released this year, there will be support for Dx12 then you can check something, but you shouldn't soar

s
sources 11.11.21

Evgeny Astrakhantsev
Well, in general, I reinstalled Windows 2 times. The most recent Nvidia driver hangs up the entire system so that only reset helps. After 20 reboots of PeKi, tambourines with a driver, I still got the driver of the PRE-last version correctly. But another problem arose. And I got a Windows license. Although, "flew", it is loudly said because I was updated from Windows 7 Pro activated by the activator. But everything was normal and 10 wrote that it was activated. And when I did a clean installation, then the Windows began to swear sho I have a pirated copy. Fortunately, I had a Win 7 Home face, I installed it, activated it, and on top of it I re-filled it with a clean Win10 installation. It rolled, it was activated, but now I have Vin 10 Home and not Pro. That and figs with him, for me it does not matter. But the most important thing! I fucked half the night for a reason! I now have DX 12 Hooray!

B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21

sources
And I wrote that the latest Nvidia driver is buggy on Win 10 during installation, the forums should be read)
ZY. Don't worry about your systems. I want these too

B
Brotello 11.11.21

Who wants to check what kind of rubbish this direct 12 is, as the person above wrote there is only one game ashes of singularity, although in this mego game even 980 slows down = (

B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21

Brotello
And this muck costs 900 rubles

s
sources 11.11.21

SonyK.
At first, there were norms, but as the updates were downloaded and they were installed, after the reboot I wrote that your version is not genuine. Perhaps I shouldn't have formatted the screw, but what else was there to do. This is after pirating my Win 7 pro. But on the face of Win 7 Home on top of the norms, it was activated, although I also formatted the partition before installing the 10-ki on it. All the same, the transition from pirated copies is fraught. After some update, sooner or later, a warning about an unprocessed
UPD OS will come out . I just think maybe the first time the problem was that I was updated from pirates. Winda clashed and in this regard, the driver somehow did not get up correctly

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

sources
When the "screw formatted", deleted the boot partition (100 MB) left after 7?
Spoiler

K
KOLYNCHIK 11.11.21

read here http: // remontka. pro / directx-12-windows-10 / no spaces

s
sources 11.11.21

SonyK.
That there is a whole story with these sections turned out. The first time I did not pay attention to them at all, I formatted the "C" section and indicated to put it on it. Windows was installed, and I forgot about these sections. And then I go into the administration and look and there is this section of 100 mb which, it hangs but just an empty volume, it is not written that it is reserved by the system. Well, I formatted it (I think nafig it is needed it is still empty) and left it as an unallocated space of 100MB. And the second time when I set the rules, I did it: I deleted all partitions in general on "C", made a single unallocated space, created one volume and told the system to put it there. So she herself got me partitions there, why did I need so much, now I have some kind of EFI-encrypted system partition of 100 mb and two recovery partitions, one 900 mb and the other 20 gb. She created all this herself, is this normal? And why so many?

ZY Winda works somehow strangely. It seems that everything is normal, but when you reboot, sometimes it happens when it boots right from the start, it hangs, instead of the cursor, a blue circle like it thinks, nothing opens, nothing reacts. Then, as I reboot again, everything becomes normal. Then after 3-4 reboots (or turning on the PC) it hangs again in a similar way. On average, this happens 1 time in 4-5 reboots. (I specifically reboot more often to see how it will behave. I sin on the Nvidia driver, because before its installation (when there was no driver at all), the system worked stably after reboots. As I wrote earlier, the fresh driver 361.43 turned out to be not working at all and I installed the previous version. It works fine except for this canoe with the system freezing at startup (not every time)

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

sources
During a "clean" installation of the system, it is better to delete all unnecessary partitions on the disk (formatting is optional) and install on it - the installer will do everything by itself. When installing 10, I also created a "System Reserved" section, like on 7, but larger (500 MB) and the partition itself where the OS was installed - I did not have any recovery partitions. But my motherboard is old, with a regular BIOS - maybe you have some additional settings in UEFI, because of which the system creates additional partitions. Alternatively, you bet not the way I did. I put 10 from the image - I did not update from 7 and did not save any data after it.

s
sources 11.11.21

SonyK.
I also completely "cleanly" installed the last time. I have an asus soobertooth motherboard, I did not touch anything there, it is configured as standard. But in general, I did the right thing the last time when I deleted all the partitions on "C" and just put the system there in one general one, and she already laid out the partitions herself. Well, then she needs these recovery sections, God bless them they do not bother me. Today, already 10 times, I rebooted the system, it seems, it stopped freezing after loading, ugh ugh. I will continue to test. And nothing that I reboot it like this every hour to check? Or is it so often not recommended?

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

sources
Well, it is better not to reboot unnecessarily - if the problem is in the crooked software, rebooting will not always help. Just explain to me why you need 10 now - they don't make games only for DX12 yet, or is there some other reason for the transition?

s
sources 11.11.21

SonyK.
Yes, just look at what kind of beast is this Vin 10. In addition, they say that even if there are no DX12 games yet, Win10 is more sparing towards PC resources in games than Windows7. Although I haven't tested much yet. My system, though not weak, but vidyuha weak link. I am not against an increase in a couple of fps if so.