3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shiroichirou 11.11.21 10:36 pm

Pre-order (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Help. Too hard. I made a pre-order in the incentive. A beta has appeared in the library, which can be downloaded (with DLS activation) and the usual one which cannot be downloaded, only on March 8. Now, the actual questions:
1. Heard that in order to get a set of liquidator you need to activate the beta in upley? But nowhere did I find the key itself, and when starting the beta client (which ended on 21), the yupley requires a key.
2. Will I be able to bind the divizon itself to the yupley only on the day of release?
3. If I do not enter the beta tester code, will I receive a liquidator kit?
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
N. Romanoff 11.11.21

No, the liquidator is given for pre-order. Consider you have already received it.

K
KILLJ0YS 11.11.21

Shiroichirou
3 question, this is the answer, for those who took the keys on sites such as igromagaz, etc., and those who took it on incentive and on yuple, then they already have everything activated and they will receive everything, and those who took it elsewhere were sent a code for the beta, which they can enter any day before the release, although the beta will write what is not available, but the code will accept and give them buns for pre-order!

m
meagarry 11.11.21

And what kind of buns are there for playing on CBT and OBT? and they will be given if tested through yupley, and pre-order in incentive?

F
FiercestLeek02 11.11.21

meagarry
Yes, there will be buns for both MBT and CBT. In the form of clothes, sort of. And if you tie Steam to Yuplei, then yes, they will give them to you.

L
Lord VIRUsS 11.11.21

Pre-order was opened on Gamasaur. Gold edition for 3100r.

S
Shiroichirou 11.11.21

Thank
you Lord VIRUsS , but where have you been before?) I bought it for pay for 1700, so I would take gold)

S
Shiroichirou 11.11.21

thanks everyone for the answers = 3

L
Lord VIRUsS 11.11.21

Shiroichirou
opened the pre-order, immediately unsubscribed)

I
Ilyas Akaev 11.11.21

FiercestLeek02
how to bind steam to yupley?

S
Sergey77077 11.11.21

Ilyas Akaev
Start the game in incentive.

8934sss 11.11.21

Hell, I don't have 10 Uplay points to get a 20% discount - 90 out of 100.
There are ways to get 10 points, or 20% after all?

D
Dimidron104 11.11.21

8934sss
Ask support to add 10 points or ask them for a discount, by the way I exchanged one hundred points yesterday and they did not send a letter with a code to the mail, wrote to support)

8934sss 11.11.21

Dimidron104
I wrote in support, however, as I understand it, they only work from tomorrow

D
Dimidron104 11.11.21

8934sss
Good luck, I'm also waiting for a discount to buy

S
Spectacled Fish 11.11.21

Dimidron104, 8934sss
Who will have time:

Spoiler

I hope it helps.

D
Dimidron104 11.11.21

Spectacled Fish
Ahahah, thanks, but I haven't put the money in yet

A
Andrey Zaragulov 11.11.21

Is it worth pre-ordering? Or is it better to buy after the release? It seems like a worthwhile game, but I wonder if it's enough to go through it for one time ...

n
nominar 11.11.21

Andrey Zaragulov
I think it will be mmo jerking off like a diablo, look for the best gear to kill strong mobs, to loot the best gear, etc., but I made a pre-order because I still play diablo intermittently

8934sss 11.11.21

Spectacled Fish
Thank you, writes the wrong promo code, apparently they have already taken it. But thanks anyway.

D
Dimidron104 11.11.21

8934sss
I took it, activated it, entered all the data, went to throw money, I come, and there my brother closed all the windows, and the promo code was empty.