3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiseSoma 11.11.21 10:38 pm

When you start games, the computer turns itself off (((

Help me please !!! This began not long ago. I start the game, it takes minutes. 3 and the computer turns itself off !!! I tried to put the old AMD HD 6870 vidyuhu. In general, it began to whistle and that's it. My PC is AMD Phenom II x6 1075T Processor. GTX 960 2GB. 12 GB RAM. 1920x1080. 60 Hz. BP 450 w.Win 7 (64)
66 Comments
Sort by:
R
RiseSoma 11.11.21

CRASBULLET </ <br /> they came to me from the service in their city exit and diagnostics free of charge !!! so he said it's warming up kapets need to change the mother

C
CRASHBULLET 11.11.21

koles2015
My Asus P5LD2-VM SE and the working P5Q-E fundamentally disagree)) I changed the thermal pads, thermo gum, and my relatives are working. Phenomes have always been bitter, and they also warm up the space around the cocquettes, mosfets, etc. Video about where AMD can unexpectedly bask.

R
RiseSoma 11.11.21

CRASBULLET
worked without problems for 6 years !!! so everything works only you can not play !!! I don't really cut it in these overheating. pastakh.remontnik said that this garbage

needs to be changed !!! if such a dance has already begun, in the end everything is exactly kapets for her. what is better to change before it's too late)))

A
AUTO12 11.11.21

koles2015
6 years xha
, my mother has been plowing for 9 years
without problems
and I think that it will work for another 2 years,

and yet I would replace the paste on the bridge,
it costs 200-250 rubles
and it is enough to replace it for 5 everywhere

R
RiseSoma 11.11.21

AUTO12
while the opportunity is there is better to change my mother))) well, anyway THANKS for the advice)))

A
AUTO12 11.11.21

koles2015
damn,

take it off and change the thermal paste
, there is nothing complicated

R
RiseSoma 11.11.21

AUTO12
I have already killed my mother

A
AUTO12 11.11.21

koles2015 why the
heck do you spend 6 t rubles
if replacing thermal paste is likely to solve the problem

R
RiseSoma 11.11.21

AUTO12
well, it's still better to take a new one than to play with pasta))

A
AUTO12 11.11.21

koles2015
I don’t understand you. It’s
easier to change thermal paste.
You have a radiator on simple mounts

R
RiseSoma 11.11.21

AUTO12
yes, I still soon wanted to change the processor, etc. I'll start with the motherboard for now)))

A
AUTO12 11.11.21

koles2015
for a good thermal paste, you need to change once a year,
no, it's not better,
you change the oil in the car every 10,000 km,
so here it is sometimes necessary to change it
and I tell you it takes 15 minutes to change the thermal paste,
and so you will immediately understand that the matter is in the motherboard, and not in bp

R
RiseSoma 11.11.21

Well, on a new one in Budoschem I will study with thermal grease)))

A
AUTO12 11.11.21

koles2015
don't wait
it makes sense to spend 6 tons
if your mother still works

A
AUTO12 11.11.21

koles2015
not well, as you know, but still then try to replace it
and most likely everything will be fine.
Did you order a new one from that repairman?

G
GG4 11.11.21

koles2015
So if you buy a mother for a new future percentage, then I think the old one will not work on the new motherboard chipset. What kind of motherboard did you order?

T
TyPyM6EK 11.11.21

koles2015
Immediately I give you advice if you take a thermal paste, then take a normal one, and not KPT-8 or something like it is cheap ...
Arctic Cooling Silver Alumina, Noctua NT-H1, Zalman ZM-STG1, Arctic Cooling MX-2 these are very good thermal pastes , applied and forgot for 3 years!
At the moment, I have Noctua NT-H1, along with the i7-3770K, the percentage works at 4.2Ghz and does not rise above 62 degrees!
I'm sure if your mother has been working since the days of your Phenom, then there, under the radiator, she has turned into stone and there is no sense from her, just on the contrary, everything heats up more!
Change the process too!
Believe me, I assembled a lot of computers, reassembled, cleaned and in the video the dude correctly tells everything as it should!

R
RiseSoma 11.11.21

well, it seems like a mother is outdated already. someone will have to update someone))) with such prices it is better now, otherwise the prices will be even higher, there is nothing you can’t buy))) better right now 6k than then 10)))))

R
RiseSoma 11.11.21

GG4
about what kind of mother you govarit my money flow is not present))) ORDER asus said podaydet my PRC and the new (again not new per cent of 40k will change))) I do not buratinki)) eat too hotsit)

R
RiseSoma 11.11.21

TyPyM6EK
thanks for the info))