3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanGrey 11.11.21 10:38 pm

One-time game. (Prototype)

How can you fix this?

When you first start the game, everything is fine - high FPS and almost no lags. Saved the game.
After loading the FPS save, it is barely approaching 15, everything is terribly slowing down in a full star. This is if the game can load the save at all.

What could be the problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PCHalfFullHD 11.11.21

VanGrey
Not an ATI card?

U
Uncrimped 11.11.21

VanGrey
in your hardware. Or download another repack.

D
DeathColdUA 11.11.21

VanGrey Download
another repack because there is a problem in it. I also have the same garbage with the game, and this is despite the fact that I do not have a repack but a license, but, in the main menu, there are terrible lags, especially with a sound that wheezes like a radio during interference. I decided all this by downloading the repack from the mechanics, although I still had to find a sensible repack, since the first two I came across with brakes, and the third is normal. So go for it !.

V
VanGrey 11.11.21

The card is just a Radeon HD 8570m.

Repacks were pumped over a dark darkness both from mechanics and from other RGs and in general some kind of left-wing people.
The effect is the same everywhere. At the first start, everything is perfect, if you try to load the game, the game crashes, and if it loads, then everything lags wildest with low FPS.

b
barkas69 11.11.21

curve repack - infa 100%

N
Neron_13 11.11.21

VanGrey
Write your own hardware, let's try to figure it out.
PS I had this about 5 years ago on an old computer.

V
VanGrey 11.11.21

Amd A4 5000 4 cores 1.5 GHz each
Radeon HD 8330 and Radeon HD 8570m
8 gigs of RAM.
W7x64U
Hdd 2 terabytes.

The processor is loaded by the game by less than 20%, but the lags are such that there are no words to describe.

15 minutes ago I demolished a repack from RG Revenants because of that same crap with low to insane FPS and buggy voice acting of dialogues.
Before that, there was a repack from RG Mechanics that did not load saves and just as cruelly lagged when the game was restarted. Moreover, lags continued even if you started a new game by deleting all saves and profiles.

When you first start after installing the game, everything is fine - the FPS is normal and everything is smooth. After loading the save - everything is in full F, since the FPS barely barely rises to 10-15.