3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EverlastedVic 11.11.21 10:38 pm

Throw a mod for an improved \ "life \" AI in the stalker chn. (STALKER: Clear Sky)

For pt was a-life. But for CHN I can not find such a mod. For example: NPCs hide in cover during the release.
2. Shelters during the ejection are highlighted on the map.
3. Monsters die from the ejection.
4. After the ejection, new artifacts appear at the current location.
5. The force of the ejection depends on the remoteness of the location from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
6. When switching between locations and loading the save made during the ejection, the ejection continues.
7. An article about the ejection is added to the encyclopedia after the first conversation with Sidorovich.

Fixed radioactive rain

Added more dynamic news (not AMK, it's just a flood, not reliable information)

Fixed hunger. Hunger comes 5 times longer than in the first version

Added behavioral patterns
- "NPC Sleep": NPCs want to sleep in the evening and can doze off. Then they go to sheltered places and go to sleep there. In the morning, after waking up, they doze a little longer, and then they get up.
- "Kamikaze": Monoliths, if they have a grenade, will run to you with wild screams and explode when they are near or die.
- "Big Bird Hunter": NPCs shoot at helicopters. If they don't have enough firepower, they dart.
- "Drunkard": NPC after a bottle of alcohol can doze off or even fall and fall asleep. When the NPC wakes up, he will be tormented by a terrible hangover.
- "Using first aid kits and bandages": NPCs are able to eat a first aid kit if he has low health, or a bandage if he is bleeding.
- "Weapon Manager": Script controls the choice of NPC weapons.
- "Reloading Weapon": NPCs reload their weapons after combat if needed.
- "Shooting from grenade launchers": NPCs shoot from grenade launchers.
- "Punch in the face": NPC blunts with the butt of all enemies who are unlucky enough to be nearby.
- "Bandage": If an NPC gets wounded in battle, then, once in cover, he will take out a bandage and use it as intended.
- "Do not shoot at friends": If a friend is in the line of fire, the NPC stops firing and changes position.
- "Effect of optics: If the weapon is equipped with a telescopic sight, the range of sight of the NPC (when he is aiming) increases depending on the magnification of the sight.
-" Gathering ":

- "Stalker" - NPCs bypass anomalies (not all and not always, the probability of getting into an anomaly depends on the rank of the stalker)
- "Night battle" - NPCs walk with flashlights at night, but during the battle they are turned off
- "By the fire" - NPC can play the harmonica by the fire. Bonfires do not burn themselves now. Stalkers light them up when they sit down, and extinguish them when they leave
- "Dressing up" NPC in a jacket when searching a corpse and when finding the best bulletproof vest will put it on. Implemented in Faction Commander Modern SolinX
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Taras Ukropenko 11.11.21

For pt was a-life. But for CHN I can not find such a mod.
Amendment: a-life is the system that controls the AI ​​and all events in the game. It is in every part and this is not a mod with:
Therefore, look for a modified a-life (AI mod) for the desired part.
For example: http://stalker-gsc.ru/load/stalker_chistoe_nebo_mody/40

s
strelok312 11.11.21

Jako Man
Yes, with a-life you bent a little, it was in all parts and without mods, and I met an improved (modified) version only in the RFP

E
EverlastedVic 11.11.21

strelok312
I had PM on the disk, and there was a modification called "A-Life v2.1b" That's why he said that he was ... Sorry for trying to mislead.

s
strelok312 11.11.21

Jako Man
Previously, the site had all the STALKER mods, but, unfortunately, I don't remember the name, and I'm not sure if it still exists, it would be possible to see this mod there. Now this mod can be found probably only in collections, try to search on torrents

E
EverlastedVic 11.11.21

strelok312
Yes, that's just the point. That this mod can only be assembled in parts. By the way, are there no craftsmen here? I just want to combine two mods: intellectual marauder and faction commander solinX 1.0

E
EverlastedVic 11.11.21

Well, or fix crashes in Faction Commander Modern SolinX

T
Taras Ukropenko 11.11.21

strelok312
This site? http://ap-pro.ru

s
strelok312 11.11.21

Taras Ukropenko
Oh, I don’t remember, but the design was definitely not the same there, although maybe the site was just the design was changed