3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glory Kim 11.11.21 10:38 pm

Bugs, problems, problem solving. (Grim Dawn)

Do you have any questions?
Ask here.
50 Comments
Sort by:
a
aist16 11.11.21

at_sagor
Elementary, I enter in the search bar "grim dawn b27 download from torrent", and choose where it is more convincing to "hang noodles".
But, so far, no luck. :-)

s
smartivan 11.11.21

at_sagor
After January 4, 449 rubles will be, but after the release of the game it is unknown

n
nervniy_tip 11.11.21

I have some dropped objects in the air (hanging). Nobody came across ??

E
Esteirys 11.11.21

progress is not saved, I run, I wander, but it is worth going to the menu, I stand 1 lvl and with stock clothes

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.11.21

Rabiddo
Solution: disable cloud saves in the game menu and restart, then the game will start saving progress on the local computer and not in the steam cloud.

C
CR0MWeLL 11.11.21

guys how to activate dialogs? I download 2 repacks and there are no dialogues at all!

G

CR0MWeLL
There are no dialogues only in Russian and only at the beginning.
PS You need to start the game in English, run to the first portal, then go to the menu, switch to Russian and restart the game. The next time you start, all the dialogues are in place and in Russian.

P
Polololon 11.11.21

CR0MWeLL
There are no dialogs - turn off the nafig crack.

C
CR0MWeLL 11.11.21

I figured it out, first you need to turn on Rusik, make sure that there are no dialogues, including English, chat, and switch to Russian and voila, dialogues in Russian appear!

s
shova42 11.11.21

The problem with the first quest (conversation with the captain) - the captain himself is not. I looked on YouTube where he stands, I’m empty, I don’t even have a mark.

D
Dowex 11.11.21

Same. Demolished nafig. I will wait for the update of the repacks.

G

shova42
Incub007
Solving the problem with titles and dialogues:
- To fix the titles in the video, you need to additionally replace the intro text file in the video folder with the file from the localization (open the archive and extract the intro file from it).
- In order for the new character to have dialogues, exit the game and start it again.
1. start the game in English.
2. We reach the first portal in the Crossroads of the Devil
3. Exit to the menu, change the language to Russian.
4. Restart the game.
5. The next time you start everything in Russian, the dialogues are in place. Checked. Everything works.
PS. If you have a left repack, then ask where you downloaded it from.

G

Question:
Is there a way to set the game to a 75 FPS limit without turning on vertical sync?
And then the FPS jumps from 80 to 200, while the vidyuha gets very hot and the coolers make a lot of noise. If you turn on VS, then stable 75 FPS, and the vidyuha does not heat up, BUT microfreezes appear. I tried to load it through nvidiainspector, but there is simply no game profile there.
Shl. After minimizing and expanding the game, the microfreezes seem to have disappeared.

A
Antey1 11.11.21

To solve the problem with titles and dialogues, you do not need to reach the first portal: first we start the game in English, then switch to Russian in the game (she will say that the changes will be taken into account only after the reboot), reboot, and voila!

C
Co6uPaTeJIb 11.11.21

I just started playing and the question is how to take a task, I start a dialogue and in the end of the dialogue there is a choice to take or not, quests are not taken and there is no what to do in the journal
..?

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Co6uPaTeJIb
Green checkmark - take the task; red cross - refuse the task.

C
Co6uPaTeJIb 11.11.21

at_sagor I press
green and nothing

G

Co6uPaTeJIb Pirate
? If quests do not work, this is the problem of your repack with a crooked pill, not the game. Pump another.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Co6uPaTeJIb Take
down the crack, it's not finished yet. Many people complain that some moments simply do not work when the game is in Russian.

S
Stedwick 11.11.21

Good afternoon, I can't talk to Carlisle the smuggler, and Sadina is the spirit guide, the quest seems to have made them, but no sense whatsoever. How to solve this problem ??