3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brimbor 11.11.21 10:39 pm

Sleep + Captain Steelbeard = glitch (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

I ran into a glitch, I don’t know what to do - the game stalled.
Found a lock of Captain Steelbeard's hair. Sleep - got into the area with the Captain, collected all the stones with souls, talked to him - he gave a tip on treasures, then the sleep is interrupted and the GG wakes up.
If you fall asleep again, then you again find yourself in the same area - the captain says they say I said nothing more to talk about, it is impossible to go anywhere further there - transfers to the beginning with the words "I still need to do something." Well, that's all - a plug, you can't get out of there.
Even if you then go to the Pirate Island and take another captain's handkerchief from the NPC pirate and Mendoza will say that - Go to sleep there will be a new captain. You still fall asleep with Steelbeard from which there is no way out.
I replayed it on another repack - the same thing.
What did I do wrong?
5 Comments
Sort by:
U
UNATCO 11.11.21

strange ... a bug to a hike .. but if you try to find the treasures, the mb will disappear

B
Brimbor 11.11.21

Found treasures - nothing has changed (the captain answers the same - no time to talk, or something like that

h
heat and diz 11.11.21

And now what i can do

A
Amid084 11.11.21

I also had such a bug. I spat on him and did not sleep at all. So it's okay, but the game has already passed.

Y
Yura_Kubrick 11.11.21

I also ran into this problem, tried to do everything, but did not go out, even climbed onto the rocks, but alas, there was no result.