3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 11.11.21 10:39 pm

Connecting an XboxOne joystick to a pc.

I want to buy a joystick from the shaitan box and play with it on the pc. But the fact is that I have all one USB port from the front. That is, there is one blue port in front (I did not understand what it is for) two round ports (green and blue) and yusb itself (headphones are connected there). There are no more ports, what do you suggest?
24 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatyeff 11.11.21

buy a usb extension cord and insert it back to the motherboard! I do it myself

I
Ignatyeff 11.11.21

XO gamepad is convenient and it is convenient to play some games)

S
StarDNikolaevich 11.11.21

MrWorld Let me
tell you a secret, there are at least a few more of them behind the system unit (not necessarily blue).

M
MrWorld 11.11.21

StarDNikolaevich
Ignatyeff
Although for sure) But the fact is that for some reason not all of them work. For example, when I connect the mouse to some of the ports, the blue screen of death comes out. I think that the joystick will be the same garbage

B
BloodRayT 11.11.21

Blue screen of death due to drivers, install original and updated ones. Or a Windows error or at least a RAM. Test them. I have a joystick from 360 and one flies perfectly with the rear ones, although I have a wireless receiver for a PC, but it is connected via usb and norms.

S

MrWorld
In any case, even if there is, the problem is clearly in the software component of your PC, rather than something else.

M
MrWorld 11.11.21

BloodRayT
StarDNikolaevich
Can you throw any links please? Mat board asus Z87-K, with the operative everything is buzzing

S

MrWorld
https://www.asus.com/ru/Motherboards/Z87K/
Support ---> Drivers and Utilities

B
BloodRayT 11.11.21

The main thing is to do a clean installation, delete all the old ones and clean the registry.

x
xoen 11.11.21

MrWorld The
blue port in front of the system unit is USB 3.0. On the back of the computer there should be several black USB 2.0
Blue Screen of Death - clumsy drivers. There is an option to take the mother on the manufacturer's website (may not be the freshest). The second option is to grab the drivers directly from the chipset manufacturers. Realtek / intel etc. The drivers will be fresh, but you will have to search a little. Well, the third option is to use a driver pack like "Snappy Driver Solution" - up-to-date drivers with automatic detection based on the installed hardware.
XO Joy on PC feels great and is compatible with almost all games that come out.

On your mother's driver - "Intel USB3.0 Controller Driver" see Support> Drivers and Utilities> USB

M
MrWorld 11.11.21

StarDNikolaevich
Thank you

M
MrWorld 11.11.21

xoen
I also heard about the driver pack solyushin. So is it better or the driver pack?

S
SkEwReK 11.11.21

the gamepad (with a wire) has a very long cable ... it seems like it still appeared on sale with a beacon ... this (wired) itself had all the rules) had troubles with sound, but when I updated everything ok)

B
BloodRayT 11.11.21

MrWorld
driver packs are not recommended as they are written universal on all systems, sometimes the blue screen of death comes from them. Look for the original for your hardware. As noted either on the site or from chipset manufacturers

x
xoen 11.11.21

MrWorld
I have been using "Snappy Driver Solution" for a long time. No complaints.
BloodRayT
Troubles can occur with laptops of any DNS brands of the left, but we're talking about a hospital here. As for the versatility - I would have looked into the archives with the drivers - the question would have disappeared. There are just sets of drivers. Don't mislead people.

B
BloodRayT 11.11.21

xoen
I will not argue this is the choice of everyone, but still the most checked from the mother's site of the mother of the chip developers. And the rest is a matter of convenience. By the way, all happy holidays.

M
MrWorld 11.11.21

xoen
BloodRayT
Thank you and you) Now I downloaded this driver pack, I'll check it now. Is the gamepad generally suitable for the blue connector (usb 3.0)?

M
MrWorld 11.11.21

xoen
Hi, I installed everything, but everything is fine. There I had 16 updates and just this USB 3.0., but can I connect a gamepad to this port? And I still have 2 triangles in the AMD High Definition Audio Device manager and another unknown device

r
rok2023 11.11.21

MrWorld
Yes - USB 3.0 is compatible with previous USB versions.

M
MrWorld 11.11.21

rok2023
It turns out that the gamepad can be connected, ok thanks. Can you use the headphones? I just pulled them out and put them in the 3.0 connector, but nothing worked and I connected the USB flash drive there and it does not work