3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IvanRUterrible 11.11.21 10:39 pm

Cave Puzzle (Divinity: Original Sin)

Please tell me how to solve this puzzle.
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/2014-07-10_00001.1404939912.jpg (failed to insert a picture)
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
JWT 11.11.21

IvanRUterrible
in this thread, look for my message, I wrote everything http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/walkthrough/kak_nagat_4_knopki_v_komnate_s_4_barerami-831543/

I
Ilkus oldman 11.11.21

There are two such caves, one where a pyromancer walked with two fiery creatures, the second where zombie dogs and then skeletons crawl out.
In each of these columns there is a plate with the inscription which buttons to press in another cave .. In one order, if my memory serves me right, - Water, Earth, Air, Fire. In the second - Earth, Water, Air, Fire.
In one we press, in the other a double of one of the GG appears, we wet, we pick up an amulet from him, climb into the hatch that appeared after the battle, put the amulet on a stand.
We repeat with the second cave.
Voila. There are no barriers, but inside there are 4 chests with nishtyaks, a quicksave in front of each - we knock out the necessary items.

A little late :-)

I
IvanRUterrible 11.11.21

Many thanks!

a
adelaina 11.11.21

Ilkus Oldman
Dude is such a problem. I have the amulets, but the hero does not want to put them! what to do?

J
JWT 11.11.21

adelaina
you just need to transfer them from the inventory to the pillars

a
adelaina 11.11.21

JWT
Yes I tried! writes that either there is no place or the place is occupied! tried it from all sides

a
adelaina 11.11.21

"The path is blocked" writes

J
JWT 11.11.21

adelaina put
on one side, went out. put on the other. This is how it should look

a
adelaina 11.11.21

JWT
Damn very weird. Maybe I have some lag

g
gloccc 11.11.21

ems, and what actually did the Russian language appear?

J
JWT 11.11.21

gloccc
is 95% and 90% so http://ru-originalsin.net/perevody/

J
JWT 11.11.21

adelaina
the character himself will not put. just go down to the first hatch, go to the pedestal and the correct talisman by opening the inventory and drag it onto the pedestal. then go out, go to the second cave, there is a hatch and similar.

g
gloccc 11.11.21

JWT
I didn’t know thank you, otherwise I play in English and wait until 1 ess does the translation

a
adelaina 11.11.21

JWT
That's how I do it! animation shows reds a place on a pedestal

J
JWT 11.11.21

adelaina
try to come closer, we don't have enough telekinesis, =), not out of mockery, I will ask:
1) Aren't you trying to put it over the wall?
2) Do you choose the right amulets?
In extreme cases, load the previous safe

O
Orion33 11.11.21

But what if after pressing the buttons according to the algorithm from another cave nothing happens?

P
Probabilityofmistake 11.11.21

Similarly, I recently decided to complete the game, the enemy appears in the first cave, silence in the second .. Along the way, there is a bug, or I was just poking around in the cave before finding the second one like that ..