3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZaimA 11.11.21 10:39 pm

Where can I find the key to the door to get the second Dwarven mechanism in Valammar, The Hinterlands? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Where can I find the key to the door to get the second Dwarven mechanism in Valammar, The Hinterlands?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitrant 11.11.21

One in the room with levers, and the second just below the stairs on the body of a thug.

I
IISabBAssII 11.11.21

You take a robber into the team and you won't have to look for any keys ...

p
ph.exe 11.11.21

one of the keys in a room with a door to the vault, the second on another tier in a room with two locked doors. Varric knows how to open locks, you just need to approach the door almost at point-blank range

L
Luddanik 11.11.21

And in the same place in Valamar there is a wall on it, an icon to break is displayed, what did not hit, and could not, what to do?

R
Runaa 11.11.21

Luddanik Soldiers are
breaking it. Also, a warrior can break doors instead of being opened by a thief. This rule does not apply only to special doors that open with the skillful hands perk, there are no problems with all the others, they can be knocked out.

R
Richards 11.11.21

IISabBAssII
And you yourself then bl get there, then rant.

L
Luddanik 11.11.21

Runaa
Yes, I tried to break with a warrior, Cassandra. And he gave her a hammer, and with abilities, such as a blow with a shield, an onslaught or whatever, well, when she was rushing from the shields with all the foolishness at the enemy, nothing happened to me, maybe what other ability is needed?
I didn't know about the door, thanks)

R
Runaa 11.11.21

Luddanik
Not so, take the warrior in control, come up and press the interaction with the object as usual, and then you will have a video, where the warrior kicks the door down. They knock out these closed doors with their abilities, and where there is special interaction, then there is a mini video, as if they are strong.

I
IIuBo_ 11.11.21

There is another 3 tier, do not forget, at the bottom there is a stone slab that looks like a door, it is bent, I went through it with the help of the magician's jerk, you will not die on the table, there is a mini treasury, and it will be more difficult to get out than you entered, this is a kind of joke from the developers